Notices
04-06 Ralliart Aftermarket Forced Induction Tech (aftermarket turbo/supercharger related topics)

Turbo/Supercharger group buy list.

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2010, 06:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Turbo/Supercharger group buy list.

After talking to a few guys we are going to start a list of guys/gals that are seriously interested in a group buy for either the Turbo or Supercharger kit. As we won't be selling either kits the thought is to start to organize a list. Please list your Name on here and email address (Or pm me with the email Addy if you do not want to your email published) I will update with any information I get.

We have had talks with a company that is interested in building a turbo kit for the Lancer Ralliart and 4g Eclipse, the more that are serious the faster we can get the kit planned and priced.

Example wolverineottawa uvtune@gmail.com 2005 Lancer Turbo or charger (pick one)

1. XxOLIVERxX
2. Soulesswarrior
3. lanzerralliart
4. Flip

Last edited by OttRalliart05; Dec 29, 2010 at 05:59 PM.
Old Dec 20, 2010, 07:28 AM
Evolved Member

Just a heads up, the last group buy that almost went down on this website got deleted. for the Termal gaskets Sorta unfair. But good luck. Also i think you need to be a vendor to start selling you and hackish' product. I got an infaction for trying to sell a used head on a thread. mod said i should have PM'd the person about the head since i dont have a vendor account on the website. But its probably just the mods picking on me. good luck. regaurdless of what hackish thinks or says, I support this. the more turbo'd ralliarts running around the better. Spread the knowledge.
Old Dec 20, 2010, 07:33 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
depends on the price! , if its cheaper than RRM or RPW and includes everything and it will run on the aussie 4G69 ecu count me in.
Old Dec 20, 2010, 07:34 AM
Evolved Member

Thanks for the heads up I am hoping since this is an INFOMATION LIST ONLY. Once there is enough interest then the designers of either kits can become vendors and start the group guy.
Old Dec 20, 2010, 07:39 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by XxOLIVERxX
depends on the price! , if its cheaper than RRM or RPW and includes everything and it will run on the aussie 4G69 ecu count me in.
ITs not about price at the moment it is an information list. The more that are seriously interested then the kit builders can guage the inital buy in and and the costs....nothing of quality will be cheap...if i were to guess the kits should be around the 4g mark.

Last edited by OttRalliart05; Dec 20, 2010 at 09:45 AM.
Old Dec 20, 2010, 10:10 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol this is like another version of ther thread i made, but you guys know where i stand, slap my name on the list for turbo but put me at #4, i like that number
-Flip

,and hopefully the "unsaid company" will consider all the emails from me, plus the calls from you guys.
Old Dec 20, 2010, 11:11 AM
Evolved Member

Add me to the list we can't let the ralliart die
Old Dec 20, 2010, 11:19 AM
Evolved Member

Add me to the list we can't let the ralliart die
Old Dec 20, 2010, 12:52 PM
EvoM Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I saw this at 10 am when you posted it and was hesitant , 4k , now you have to prove to me not only price , pics, proof and power. But that it's better than rrm's kit . I though this was going to be cheaper than rrm's kit , not just by a few hundred bucks.. What gives? .... I was thinking 3k at most but 4k id be better off buying geardownsons ralliart and have another car for a few more thousand.... I'm losing faith, nitrous seems like the way to be with this car...

Last edited by lanzerralliart; Dec 20, 2010 at 12:58 PM.
Old Dec 20, 2010, 01:12 PM
Evolving Member

Ok when exactly is the group buy going down? Like lanzerralliarr, I need to see some proof and dynos but put me on the list for the supercharger. Tho I probably won't have the money in spring it will end up later in my deployment. =(.
Old Dec 20, 2010, 01:22 PM
Evolved Member

As I said it is just a list for now. I know there are factors like price, performance and reliability and so forth. This company knows they have to do it better and cheaper that the other companies that part is a given......its the potential market that is the unknown to produce a single kit is expensive but to produce 10 much cheaper but there is no point in a project if there is no market.

Just a list to show the possible interest and potential market...

When this goes down it will be spring time BUT is you can not get in on it then do not worry there will be another one.
Old Dec 22, 2010, 11:50 PM
Evolving Member

come on people? where are the people wanting boost? at least help the cause.
Old Dec 23, 2010, 08:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 86 Posts
i'm not buying a kit...but i can pretend to want one if it'll help you guys...regardless i think any kit will be a rip off...not in terms of low quality and reliability, but what i mean is far more expensive than to source the parts yourself, or buying quality lightly used parts...because the guy doing the kit does what he does for a living, and he's going to make money from it...
Old Jan 6, 2011, 05:27 AM
Evolved Member

Update:

There was enough interest on a few sites to convince the company to start development on a turbo kit. Very soon they will become a vendor here and the formal announcement will take place. Thanks for all the guys/gals that put your name forward.
Old Jan 6, 2011, 07:58 AM
EvoM Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Well it's at least a step forward, although I'm more on the supercharger bandwagon... It's 60:40 so who knows it might change ??

Quick Reply: Turbo/Supercharger group buy list.