Notices

Performance mods... Should I Wait??

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2005, 11:19 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
-

I would not get Accolade's grills if I were you... your chances of getting them intact and being satisfied with the quality are close to nil.

Do a search on the forum and you'll see what I mean...

-
Old May 27, 2005, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by WoRkZ
-

I would not get Accolade's grills if I were you... your chances of getting them intact and being satisfied with the quality are close to nil.

Do a search on the forum and you'll see what I mean...

-
REALLY?! Man i'm glad you told me about this! Won't they give me a refund of this happens? Man... i really want grills too! Do you know of any other places that make them??
Old May 27, 2005, 11:39 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RalliTrav05
REALLY?! Won't they give me a refund of this happens?
You wish... their customer support seems to be worst than the quality of the product. I would avoid them at all cost. It's just my opinion though...

And no, I don't know anyone else who sells them except the dealer... at 200$US a piece!

Some people would be able to make custom grills for you (I know I would), but custom parts prices are quite prohibitive, more so if you get them from someone who actually know what he's doing...

If I were you, I'd do like many onthers on this very forum: Make your own set using the "stock" grills or some other material. It can't be of much worst quality then what we've seen from Accolade so far.

-
Old May 27, 2005, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by WoRkZ

If I were you, I'd do like many onthers on this very forum: Make your own set using the "stock" grills or some other material. It can't be of much worst quality then what we've seen from Accolade so far.

-
I tried making my own grill but I can't find the material that I'm looking for. I've seen some pics of peoples custom grilles and they all look very nice! I saw one on a white RA (had red badges too) that I especially liked. I tried gutter guard at Lowe's but it just didnt have the look i wanted. any other suggestions for material??
Old May 27, 2005, 11:48 AM
Evolved Member

Talking

-

All you need to know is here:

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...=custom+grills

Have fun!

-