Notices

ralliart vs 04 tiburon gt vs scion tc

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2004, 05:31 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
after i bought my ra i went with a friend to go test drive the jetta gli. it comes with a bodykit, exhaust, recaros, nice shifter, sick rims, and of course a turbo. it was pretty sweet, and if i hadn't already have bought my ra i prob would have gone with the jetta. i know ur gonna say jettas are chick cars but this one was no regular jetta. plus there is that chip for like a few hundred dollars to get u close to 230hp with combination of just a better breathing air filter. i think it is a few thousand more, but it may be worth it.
Old Jun 17, 2004, 05:33 PM
Evolving Member

I would just to like to top this off with the new Golf GTI 1.8T. The show, Top Gear, reviewed the hatchie, Golf GTI, and make some cool experiments with it. Like how they proof that Golfs are dent free by driving in a golfing driving range (not the car, but the actually sport) and let the people swing their golf ***** at the car. Dent free! And they also tested how good of an insulator for electric shock in Golf GTI. Put a person in the car, zap it to hell of a lot electricity (simulating lightning strike) and guess what? The driver isnt isnt fried, all electric systems normal, and its in perfect condition to drive!!!! Isnt that fun!?!
Old Jun 17, 2004, 10:13 PM
Evolved Member

Who would ever volunteer for a simulated lightning strike test!?
Old Jun 17, 2004, 10:32 PM

Dont consider anything from Hyundai
Old Jun 18, 2004, 12:05 AM

id volunteer for cash, ha haaa woo woooo
Old Jun 18, 2004, 01:15 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mitsumichael7
You need to do a little more reading. Right now the Hyundai is one of the most reliable cars on the road. And the tiburon is great (engine built on 3000GT platform), but they cost significantly more $$$.
tiburon is a nice car...I test drove one of these before I purchased my eclipse...

honsetly if you want to save money and not pay for a new car because most of these cars all hold little value (or to avoid the new car markup)

go on cars.com and search under whatever options you want for a used car...you will save THOUSANDS! I saved 6k on the car I just bought by shopping on there and I still owed money on my last car so that should say something! I had to drive 60 miles from my house out to easton Pa but it was well worth it in my opinion. ...hmmm save 6k just to drive an extra half our to get a car...uh..yeah...not like you have to service the car out there...LOL.

good luck and make sure you drive all the cars first to get your own unbiased opinion of them.
Old Jun 18, 2004, 01:17 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by tarmacBANG
Dont consider anything from Hyundai
saddly they are doing better than mitsu in recent times...so neither one is on top right now...doesn't mean either makes bad cars though.
Old Jun 21, 2004, 07:51 PM

hi everyone. i decided to purchase the ralliart (im the one who started this thread). i test drove it at cerritos mitsu and loved it. went all out on it becuase they had a huge lot a few minutes from the dealership and had alot of space. kind of freaked out the dealer because i went up to about 80 and drifted the corners. he didnt even let me park the car. he was like "okay you can stop the car right here and ill drive back". anyways im gonna go pick it up tomorrow. cant wait. thanks for all your advice and support. without you guys i would have taken at least a year to decide. now that im going to have a ralliart im sure to come here for more tips and advice. thanks.
Old Jun 21, 2004, 07:53 PM
Evolved Member

good choice, man. Welcome to the club!
Old Jun 24, 2004, 10:19 PM
Evolving Member

Yeah, comgrats. Just don't drive like that all the time. I get pulled over too much in the Tib. That's why I'm eyeballing the blander looking RA.
Old Jun 24, 2004, 11:15 PM
Evolving Member

Good choice man. Good luck on your Ralliart.
Old Jun 24, 2004, 11:29 PM
Evolving Member

tc look the best outta all
Old Jun 25, 2004, 03:18 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by onet0nsoup
tc look the best outta all
I beg to differ

Yeah, the tc is pretty slick.

The only thing that makes the RA look good in my opinion is the EVO 8 kit with eyelids. However, that is rice. You would be making your car look like something it is not.
Old Jun 25, 2004, 07:05 PM
Evolving Member

Yay, another RA lover! I'm close to being hired so i can start saving up mine as well~
Old Sep 3, 2004, 08:53 PM
Evolving Member

Thumbs up

Well if I my give my opinion, 3 weeks ago I went out shopping for a car, I test drove a TC a XA, a RS 2.5 a Spec _V a Tiburon and a Mazda 3 , After having the chance to drive and drive hard all of this cars the one it reponded the best for my Opinion and experience in racing is the RALLIART, you have to take in consideration a lot of thing with out getting to deep in to this I will said for the money , for the confort and the raid I will not think nothing eles then RALLIART....................

Ohhhhh by the way I did get a RALLIART 2004 with 4 miles silver with the Sound and Sun ........ I love this car pay 17.350 plus fees trade my galant 1998 plus some cahs I had and finance 10 K

Last edited by ciclon1; Sep 3, 2004 at 08:55 PM.

Quick Reply: ralliart vs 04 tiburon gt vs scion tc