Notices

For those who got the RA lowering springs...

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2004, 10:14 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i've had the tein s-tech's for about 3 months now and have had no problems. they do make a lot of noise when it's real cold out though. other than that, no problems.
Old Jan 6, 2005, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by Mitsubishi Guy
The best suspension up grade and friest thing u should think of is larger Rear Anti Sway Bar. thats what really keeps your car from body role. The ralliart allready has the best suspension mitsusbishi has ever made other than the evo and it has after market McPhearson struts and springs. It allso sits low with the stock springs. I dont understand why anyone would chage the stock springs when some better tires would make a even bigger. Thats just my 2 cents
I replaced the stock tires with Pirelli's and noticed a big difference in handling. I've had Progress springs on for a few months now. Had the swaybar & perches for a month or so before the springs. Swaybar made big difference, springs made another difference. Rides a little bit rougher, not much, but the high-speed back highway curves are much straighter now because of sum of tires, springs, swaybar, and lower tiebar. I would do it the same way again!

I'm hoping I don't have to replace the strutts too soon though.
Old Jan 6, 2005, 06:39 PM
Evolved Member

As long as you baby your struts over speed bumps (slowly and at a slight angle) and avoid large potholes, you should be fine. My springs (progress) have been in almost a year and a half now and there's no signs of damage. I'm not saying the ralliart is exactly the same, but they should last plenty long if you just take care of your car.