Notices

Great Ebc Deal I Found

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2008, 05:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great Ebc Deal I Found

okay...so I decided I'd share the wealth...I just bought both sets F & R for $43 after tax! I know what a shocker! So here's the deal, Pep Boys discontinuing their carrying of EBC, but they didn't publicize it. So ALL EBC brake pads are like 19.99ish, and EBC rotors are 29.99ish..Now the catch is that this has been in effect for a while so not many are actually left. So hit up your local Pep Boys and take advantage of what you can find left, be it for our RA's or any other car...I bought the Green Stuff because none of the San Antonio stores had the other ones, but a great deal is a great deal...ENJOY!
Old May 3, 2008, 06:23 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
No Pep Boys out this way and no mention of EBC on their website, damn. I've been running the yellowstuff in the rear and those pads are expensive.
Old May 3, 2008, 10:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
wow are u serious?! and you're sure this is for all Pep Boys throughout? i'm going there first thing in the morning.
Old May 4, 2008, 08:35 AM

Yeah I'm sure it's for real...My best friend works their, and I even spoke to a manager at a different location. The reason it is not on the website is because you like I said you can only get the ones that are in your area, or in the warehouse. There's no way to get it from a store in dallas if I'm in San Antonio...unless I drive to get them :b haha, just an example. But as far as I know this is for every pep boys, providing they have any left...
Old May 8, 2008, 01:10 PM

Can someone pick up F & R for me, and then ship it!!! :P