Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

SST-equipped X successfully flashed to 330 bhp

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2008, 09:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by XxLaNcErGTSxX
The Evolution X MR is only going to have the TC-SST. The RA is only going to have the TC-SST for 09, and they might realese a M/T version in 2010. If you want a M/T right now you will have to settle with the GSR
I don't think Evo X GSR owners are 'settling' for much -- unless you mean relative to the Evo X MR or the really high end cars from specialty manufacturers.
Old Jun 4, 2008, 12:24 PM
Evolved Member

I'd be happy with a stock RA as my dd, maybe a reflash for a bit more power and fuel economy... But I'm glad it can handle more
Old Jun 5, 2008, 04:58 PM

this is good info. i really do hope the mr and the ra have the same tranny. so at least i know if i get the ra next year, a tbe, intake and flash will be well within its abilities.
Old Jun 8, 2008, 01:08 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by jon528
this is good info. i really do hope the mr and the ra have the same tranny. so at least i know if i get the ra next year, a tbe, intake and flash will be well within its abilities.
Here's even better news, if true, which I have no good reason to doubt:

Yes I plan to have a FQ-360 flash in the future. They expect to have a reliable flash ready to release by august. There is huge pressure from Mitisubishi UK to get a FQ-360 SST developed A.S.A.P they have a test mule running the re flashed ecu and the listed mods producing 360 hp but until it has done a few thousand test Kms then they will not release it in case they get more error codes. It looks like the the fq series in the UK is a joint development by HKS, ECUTeck and Mitsubishi.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...&postcount=181

IF this can done to the RA's engine, we would be getting into the modded X power range but almost 200 lbs lighter. Evo MR Lite becomes Evo MR Light (minus the true kickass handling parts, I know). Thanks to our man in NZ for sharing. Again, this is bhp b/f people get too excited.
Old Jun 8, 2008, 02:49 PM

thats great info. i would love to have that kind of power but 300bhp would be perfect for me. i hate waiting games.