Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

New 2010 Sportback!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2009, 08:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I saw a Blue one today, they must be selling well.
Old Oct 19, 2009, 06:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 20si06
I saw a Blue one today, they must be selling well.
Lame!

I haven't seen another sportback off a dealer lot yet, I'm enjoying my time being the only one around.
Old Oct 24, 2009, 06:42 AM
Evolving Member

Hey congrats on your purchase! Now that you have had it a little more than a week, give us your review of it! PLUS MORE PICS, inside and out!

The sportback is a great car, and in Ralliart edition, to get so much car, technology, and performance for under 30K is amazing.

So what do you think? Impressions on performance, ride, comfort, seats, sound-
How do your passangers/friends/others react to it?

Post it up!

Mitsubishi: My time to drive!
Old Oct 24, 2009, 07:00 AM
Evolving Member

Looks great in the Siver! I wasnt crazy about the Burnt Orange one they had on my dealers showroom floor but yours looks pretty sweet in the Silver. Just how many bags of mulch can you get in that thing anyways?
Old Oct 24, 2009, 07:23 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by jazket
me neither... I can't understand people who say an Evo is "expensive".... but oh well, the subject's been revived over and over so Congrats!!!! and post pictures! BTW, I saw the first Apex Silver Ralliart Sportback in town yesterday, cool dude, hunk his horn in recognition of another RA :-)

Why do I feel like we are the only ones that do this lol. It's like RA owners
are a family
Old Oct 24, 2009, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Boston_eagle
Hey congrats on your purchase! Now that you have had it a little more than a week, give us your review of it! PLUS MORE PICS, inside and out!

The sportback is a great car, and in Ralliart edition, to get so much car, technology, and performance for under 30K is amazing.

So what do you think? Impressions on performance, ride, comfort, seats, sound-
How do your passangers/friends/others react to it?

Post it up!

Mitsubishi: My time to drive!
More pics will come soon, I'm planning on blacking or reding out (like the VW GTI) front ring as well as the Mitsu logos. Unfortunately the weather has not been cooperating.

As far as a review of the car:
I've put an average of 70+ miles a day since I bought her, considering I work from home I think that number should speak for its self .

I love the way the Sportback looks and I love the fact that I've yet to see another one on the road. Driving the car is like a go kart, this is my first time owning an AWD car so every time I take a turn I like to yell out WOW. Unfortunately this might be impacting my "passengers" impression of the car but at this point that's not a concern of mine.

As far as technology goes, the Bluetootk system is AMAZING! I can't believe it came standard on this car. Same goes for the key-less system. I love being able to walk to my trunk with my hands full and just pop it open. It's also a lot of fun to show off to my friends.

I've yet to find anything wrong, the only issue I had going into this was the lack of a clutch peddle. Fortunately for me the SST transmission is a lot of fun to drive. I'm also enjoying automatic mode though I do hate myself for it .

I'm not sure what else there is to say, I plan on getting chipped and panting my lip+break calipers within the month. I'm going to play around with photoshop a bit and figure out if I like red or black better.

The first sunny day we get I'll get some new pics up!
Old Oct 24, 2009, 10:57 AM

Also, I was walking back to my car yesterday and some kid driving an X5 pulls into the spot next to my car. He got out and said "Nice car, REALLY nice car!"

I've been through a lot of cars from Scirocco's to Focus SVT's and this is the first time I've had this happen! IMO this is the best looking 5Door out by a long shot