Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

front lip...when will it come?!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2009, 01:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by eleven2
Wrong... If he is planning to get a body kit...
liek the thread said, i was looking for a front lip , not the bumper. something to just add on to the OEM bumper of our ralliarts.
Old Dec 6, 2009, 08:06 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Jyrk
back to what i exactly said.. they have nothing for the RA's... GTS bumpers are different.
right, only you quoted eleven2 when he was talking about the "aci version" which was a full bumper replacement. i understand the op was only looking for a lip, and i realize lip options are different and unavailable for the RA (and i have been looking extensively), hence the second half of my post, only trying to clarify what you were quoting and making uneducated opinions on
Old Dec 6, 2009, 01:21 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 03chi-town0Z
right, only you quoted eleven2 when he was talking about the "aci version" which was a full bumper replacement. i understand the op was only looking for a lip, and i realize lip options are different and unavailable for the RA (and i have been looking extensively), hence the second half of my post, only trying to clarify what you were quoting and making uneducated opinions on

The thread is about Front Lips.. So when a people come in trying to plug webpages that has nothing to do with front lips and steer the thread off topic. I quote and post exactly what is true.. "Those sites have nothing for the RA, GTS bumpers are different".

But hey, you are the educated one here i see... So lets continue to steer this OFF TOPIC like you seem to be good at..
Old Dec 7, 2009, 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by Jyrk
The thread is about Front Lips.. So when a people come in trying to plug webpages that has nothing to do with front lips and steer the thread off topic. I quote and post exactly what is true.. "Those sites have nothing for the RA, GTS bumpers are different".

But hey, you are the educated one here i see... So lets continue to steer this OFF TOPIC like you seem to be good at..
As far as I know, u can get lips from RRM and ACI for which are made for a gts... choices are cf or fg... I loved the lip that i got from RRM it looked pretty good on my car...
Old Dec 7, 2009, 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by eleven2
As far as I know, u can get lips from RRM and ACI for which are made for a gts... choices are cf or fg... I loved the lip that i got from RRM it looked pretty good on my car...
yes ive seen the lips from RPM , but those are made specifically for the gts
"This lip only fits lancer models fitted with GTS front lip pieces."

back to teh topic, ive only seen 2 lips for teh Ralliart. one is from Singapore, the latter is teh Genuine JDM Ralliart lip from japan. which is quite costly.
Old Dec 8, 2009, 10:15 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
seeing as how in some countries, all new-model lancers overseas are coming with ralliart-style front facia, im sure we'll be seeing more options very soon, especially if this restyling trend is going to continue in the u.s. for the 2011 release like everyone is talking about