Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Personalized Plate

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2010, 08:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mikesim
LOL dietevo is great! diet anything is the sucky version of the real thing.
lolwut? someone dissatisfied with their ra..
Old Jun 25, 2010, 09:01 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by defiant2006
lolwut? someone dissatisfied with their ra..
oh not at all. it's the fastest car i've owned. it's just that diet evo is the closest description of our cars. i know many EVO drivers would agree. it's definitely not a turbo lancer, but it's definitely like an EVO minus the good sugary bit. what you're left with is something slightly bland, similar in punch and looks, but not the real deal.

long time coca-cola classic drinkers would be totally turned off trying a diet coke, some even being revolted or offended. that's what an EVO X owner feels like after driving a stock RA.
Old Jun 25, 2010, 11:40 AM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
oh not at all. it's the fastest car i've owned. it's just that diet evo is the closest description of our cars. i know many EVO drivers would agree. it's definitely not a turbo lancer, but it's definitely like an EVO minus the good sugary bit. what you're left with is something slightly bland, similar in punch and looks, but not the real deal.

long time coca-cola classic drinkers would be totally turned off trying a diet coke, some even being revolted or offended. that's what an EVO X owner feels like after driving a stock RA.
Your analogy reminds me of the "New Coke" fiasco back in the 80s.
Apparently the RA to the EVO is like New Coke to Coca Cola. .

This would be fun:

Old Jun 25, 2010, 04:41 PM
Evolving Member

Ive gotta say, thats a good post

I enjoyed this thread for a while haha.