Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

RA sound system?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2010, 11:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RA sound system?

any RAs out there have a custom sound system? post up... pics and info on what you did!

i am thinking of doing a system soon... but i dont wanna lose the steering wheel functions and factory blue-tooth
Old Oct 29, 2010, 11:25 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by evil03
any RAs out there have a custom sound system? post up... pics and info on what you did!

i am thinking of doing a system soon... but i dont wanna lose the steering wheel functions and factory blue-tooth
I haven't upgraded the full sounds system but I replace the stock stereo with a Pioneer F700BT which comes with built in bluetooth.

The PAC-SWI will retain most of the steering wheel controls including the bluetooth functions for the most part.

I also mounted the mic right next to the factory mic and hid the Navi antenna right behind the passenger side airbag in the A Pillar.
Old Nov 2, 2010, 10:16 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just be careful and do your research on head units. I would go with a double DIN and make sure it can take the PAC-SWI adaptor for your steering wheel controls. I got pooched when I put in my Panasonic unit. I love it but it's basically a forgotten unit by Panasonic.

Also remember to look into component speakers as the RA (or at least my Canadian model) came with the tweeters installed in the doors right next to the window. Anyways keep us updated, pics too.

-Ralliheart