Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

sss spoiler

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2011, 10:02 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by Westbound&down
haters are gonna hate? hate what? that hes installing components that need tunes but is more worried about spending 400$ on a wing that is useless instead of that 400 on a tune to fix his car before boom goes the dynomite.

yeah bro, we hate hard hey?
troll/
You might be a Ralliart expert, but you have always been a douche bag in the community. So if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it all...if I get banned for this it is well worth telling your *** off.
Old Jan 8, 2011, 10:26 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by PCToolsWiki
You might be a Ralliart expert, but you have always been a douche bag in the community. So if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it all...if I get banned for this it is well worth telling your *** off.
I'm surprised he's still here, he IS a douche bag, HE should be banned, not you.
Old Jan 8, 2011, 10:55 AM
Account Disabled

really? this coming from mr. 11 threads a day. Notice how i was such an ******* yet 80% ofthe people in those threads agreed with me. Clearly i wasnt to only one who was trying to get you to see the light, this is just pc wiki jr, same deal, and hopefully the same results.

You can say all you want, but because of me being a meany to you, 2 things happened. 1. you stopped molesting the forums with pointless thread after thread, and 2. you educated yourself better on the vehicle and reaserached. That was always the point.
Old Jan 8, 2011, 11:00 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Westbound&down
really? this coming from mr. 11 threads a day. Notice how i was such an ******* yet 80% ofthe people in those threads agreed with me. Clearly i wasnt to only one who was trying to get you to see the light, this is just pc wiki jr, same deal, and hopefully the same results.

You can say all you want, but because of me being a meany to you, 2 things happened. 1. you stopped molesting the forums with pointless thread after thread, and 2. you educated yourself better on the vehicle and reaserached. That was always the point.
You don't have to respond to the pointless threads...the purpose is the forum is help and discussion. You do none of those but criticize people because they are "not as smart as you". I am sure more than half the forum agrees with me.

Last edited by PCToolsWiki; Jan 8, 2011 at 11:22 AM.
Old Jan 8, 2011, 09:15 PM
Evolving Member

this is going way off topic with the silly flaming but unfortunately will have to agree with westbound, use the search function, dont put up numerous threads asking silly questions like "do i need a tune for this intercooler" and for the love of god again please use the search function. Its just so simple to look for the info or pm someone asking for help. We as Ralliart owners look like effing toolbags when we are constantly asking and putting up stupid threads like this or anything else that has been asked about 50times before. Its was ok in the beginning when the vehicle first came out and people were still experimenting but its been well over a few years now, and everyone should know some of the simple stuff and if you do not then look for it, cuz im almost 99.99% sure it has been answered somewhere on here. im not trying to harm anyones feelings in saying this, just a simple truth which may hurt a lil.
Old Jan 8, 2011, 09:23 PM
Evolving Member

I have to agree with both sides...

Despite the fact I hate the way some present present their posts sometimes, they really do get the point across and do have a lot of info...although its just that small thing in the text that may cause it to come off terribly wrong...

I.E.

OP: "Hey what kinds of intercoolers are there for Ralliarts and will I get alot of HP from a new one??!!!"

Posters: "What kind of question is that?" Theres a search button use it...and what could you possibly expect from an intercooler? 30 HP? smart"

Poster: "This question has been asked so many f*ckin times!! Use the search button you tool!!

Poster: "Hey man, there are alot available. Try searching the forums with the search button up top, that button will be your best friend for most of your questions lol. And typically Intercooler HP gains are minimal"

^^Yeah...all the same answer different ways of posting it X-D

its more or less the way things are presented within the community...search button is great....but at the same time, this IS the OP's first car lol...and Im assuming its the first vehicle forum he's ever been on, so I guess I can understand.

I really like this community, although its not as big as my previous one (*cough* dodgef*rum*cough* and I do miss my truck) lol, theres just so many people here with great ideas and im always on every morning checking for new info, new updates, post and things for sale!

Sorry I went a little haha but who cares...just showin some love!

EvoM FTW!!

Last edited by Snipingdude; Jan 8, 2011 at 09:32 PM.
Old Jan 8, 2011, 09:32 PM
Account Disabled

You don't have to respond to the pointless threads...the purpose is the forum is help and discussion. You do none of those but criticize people because they are "not as smart as you". I am sure more than half the forum agrees with me.
i do alot more then just critize, sadly you only have your and bamfs experiences to go off of.
Old Jan 8, 2011, 10:02 PM
Evolved Member

Not trying to join the fight ...
but OP should use search button + look around the forum (especailly show and shine, if ur question is related to that)

Forum is a place to share/communicate... not an information center..
there's a reason why the forums are categorized.. if you don't have time to look around, we dont have time to answer ur 1 line question ..

from what I can see .. ppl who responded harshly are ppl who dislike the SSS wing on the RA...
the "adding 40 hp" comment is a little off-topic.. (and it does not "do more then just criticize"..)
Old Jan 8, 2011, 11:14 PM
Evolving Member

i dun think he installed his intake or ic yet.. so why tune b4 installing then tune again...
lol waste of money bruh