Intercooler grill replacement - Page 2 - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Intercooler grill replacement

Old Nov 14, 2018, 03:41 PM

Please help?

Originally Posted by bossssman38 View Post
Wait a minute.. The lower grille mesh? You dont need to take the bumper or splash shield off of it.

You just have to slide it in the opening and the top of the grille has two holes that fit in between the metal frame of the car and the bumper. Then just pull the grille toward the front of the car so it clicks into each clip and bolt in the two holes.

It seems a lot easier than I can explain... I'll find a link to it.
Hello, I had a very similar situation but lost several of the clips at the bottom. For the life of me I can't find any part number on them though. I just figured since it sounds like you have gone thru changing it before you might know the part number of those clips?