Notices
09+ Lancer Ralliart General Discuss any generalized technical factory turbocharged Ralliart related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

UR Hi Flow cat fitment

Old Oct 14, 2018, 10:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UR Hi Flow cat fitment

Newb question here , I just purchased an Ultimate Racing Hi Flow cat for my 2011 RA. I still have the stock exhaust system. Will this bolt up to my stock cat back ,or not ? UR says it will when I contacted them ,but I'm kind of having my doubts as the stock exhaust has a dog leg in it . I want to keep the stock system for quietness.
Before I go through the trouble of grinding the rusty bolts off would he great to know if it actually fits.
Old Oct 17, 2018, 07:10 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I have a UR Test pipe with muffler and it was working fine on my stock exhaust system.
Old Oct 20, 2018, 10:02 AM

I have the UR HFC, and UR axle-back muffler, stock DP and stock MP. It's fine, but there's a decent amount of drone. When I buy the DP and MP to make it true turbo-back, I'm going to order the MP with the mini-muffler and resonator.
Old Oct 21, 2018, 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by Torcano View Post
I have the UR HFC, and UR axle-back muffler, stock DP and stock MP. It's fine, but there's a decent amount of drone. When I buy the DP and MP to make it true turbo-back, I'm going to order the MP with the mini-muffler and resonator.
Thank you so much !Was not wanting fight the rusty bolts only to find it wouldn't fit in there . I've got the gst map and boost pill with coswirth filter but car runs extremely rich . Hopefully this helps it out some .
Old Oct 22, 2018, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by superchikn View Post
Thank you so much !Was not wanting fight the rusty bolts only to find it wouldn't fit in there . I've got the gst map and boost pill with coswirth filter but car runs extremely rich . Hopefully this helps it out some .
I recommend getting a protune, that'll help the most.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.