Notices

Suspension Montage

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2010, 07:51 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Suspension Montage

Hey Guys,

In my search to find good pictures of different suspension for comparison, I put myself on a quest.

I need from you all some pictures. just a picture with the type of suspension on your car. I'm going to take these pictures and compile them into a video montage. Just a visual reference to how different springs, coilovers, etc look on our cars.

I appreciate the support from everyone. Hopefully we can get enough pictures to justify the montage.

As for me, I'm pretty decided on Tein parts (not sure on springs or full coilovers yet). These seem to have the lowest available drop on the car, that I can get without rubbing. And please, I'm well aware of the ride difference between stock, springs, and coilovers.. just had that out with my mechanic convincing him I knew lol.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 04:29 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you look through the several threads about spring decisions and the numerous show and shine posts you should be able to find what you are looking for.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 05:22 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've found some, but the idea in my head was to have several different cars showing the same suspension setups. but, the lack of response just means it won't reach the level I've envisioned that's all.