Notices

turbo information needed.

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2009, 07:24 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
turbo information needed.

Hey guys,

I drop off my EVO X and pick up the Ralliart today at 2:00 PM and I need a bit of info so I can order some couplers to make the performance parts I took off of my X match up to the ralliart.

1. Turbo outlet size. I need the outlet elbow diameter in inches or mm to get a reducer of the correct size to match my 2.5" upper IC pipe down to the outlet elbow size.

2. Turbo inlet size. I need the inlet diameter in inches or mm to order a reducer to mate up my Buschur intake pipe made for the EVO X turbo to the Ralliart turbo. (I know I will need a mini battery kit)

3. Wastegate actuator. Being a different turbocharger I assume the Forge WG actuator I took off of my X will not fit the ralliart turbo, but I want someone who has seen booth of them (AMS people???) to confirm this before I sell the Forge WG actuator.

4. Upper and lower intercooler outlets. If they are smaller than the EVO intercooler outlets I will need to order new couplers to put on the intercooler pipes rather than being able to re-use the stock couplers.

Thanks for any help,

Keith