Notices

Upgrading Ralliart 2011

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2019, 11:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Upgrading Ralliart 2011

Hi guys, I'm from Brazil and I'm searching how to add basic upgrades to my Ralliart. Such as installation of Boost Pill and adding the S-Sport Mode + Launch Control to the SST Transmition.
But there are to much information to read and I'm a little bit lost with out know where to start.

Some one can help me?
For example what's the best guide for S-SPORT mode? I ordered the Tactrix Openport 2.0. Instaled the PassThru CAN on my Windows 10 Notebook. As knowed the instalation of the PassThru CAN have some issues, mainly for my portuguese Windows 10 version with the OS folders named in portuguese. I think I solved that. But I would like to know if using the PassThru CAN is the only way to get the S-SPORT mode or there are a best way/software to get the S-SPORT mode? I noticed there are diferrent year files for SST transmission. I need to use a 2011 SST file or can I use a 2013 SST, for example? Because in my mind there are no problem to use a 2013 map since the transmission is the same in all Evo/Ralliart years and Mit just changed the programing of the transmission to get best performance. Basic is a software update, or I'm wrong?

About the Boost Pill, I read I need to change the ECU Map from Ralliart to work with the Boost Pill. Here in the forum I read a topic with the Basemap GST for Ralliart 2011 to works with the Boost Pill. Just with the softwares provided with the Tactrix it's possible change the maps? I read in another forum a person that brick his Ralliart ECU but fixed at the same day. How easy is to Brick the ECU and how to prevent the maximum the Brick? If Brick the Ralliart ECU how to fix it? The maps provided in the forum are for U.S. gasoline. How bad that can be if I use this maps for my Ralliart, since here in Brazil we have just two types of gasoline. Commom gas with 89 ron and Premium gas with 97 ron and both types contains 27% of methanol.

Finally how much is the difference between a Ralliart with GST maps without Boost Pill and a Ralliart with GST maps and Boost Pill?