Notices
09+ Ralliart Show and Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Official *Octane Blue Pearl* Ralliart Picture thread

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2013, 07:00 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Jay10Ralliart
^^ Nice car but no you dont. This is the Ralliart section you need to post in the +08 Lancer section. Oh and please get rid of the front license plate bracket if you have no front plate!
From what I can tell it is a RalliArt because my handbrake says RalliArt on it. Not sure how they got it on there as I can't find bolts or screws. But Sure I will post there.

The License plate bracket has only been on there for a couple days. Was waiting for a chance to go down to the DMV to get my plate transferred over. Did that today so now its filled in
Old Dec 13, 2013, 07:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
/\ is it AWD? Does it have the twin clutch transmission? Is it a 2.0l turbo?
Old Dec 13, 2013, 07:22 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evans609
/\ is it AWD? Does it have the twin clutch transmission? Is it a 2.0l turbo?
Mine? I believe it is although I am not sure. No book came with the car or anything. I am trying to get as much information as I can. As far as Twin clutch, I don't know. I am new to learning all the ins and outs of the car. Turbo same answer. How can I tell?
Old Dec 13, 2013, 07:52 AM

Pop the hood it should say mi-vec turbo. Twin clutch comes with paddle shifter. And AWD you should be able to tell when you gun it from a stop or when you take a very tight turn you'll fell the differential
Old Dec 13, 2013, 08:05 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evans609
Pop the hood it should say mi-vec turbo. Twin clutch comes with paddle shifter. And AWD you should be able to tell when you gun it from a stop or when you take a very tight turn you'll fell the differential
As far as twin clutch, yes it does. AWD yes it is I can definitely tell that. I will check under the hood later this afternoon.

Thanks for the help by the way.
Old Dec 13, 2013, 08:29 AM

No prob bud. if it has those things its a good chance its a ralliart. just looks different. dont have the vented hood, badges or the blacked out front piece
Old Dec 13, 2013, 08:37 AM
Evolving Member

@Evans609
If you read my above post it says Mach5 Motorsports custom aluminum Ralliart Evo X style IC vent bezel.

Here is the link to their page.http://www.machv.com/larafrbubefo.html

It is only necessary if you up grade to an Evo X or bigger Intercooler.
Part is on sale right now for 179.99 so $120 bucks off I paid 299.99.
The piece is a custom aluminum bezel. But you still need to either cut out the stock Ralliart crash beam or switch to an Evo X crash beam to get airflow to upper part of IC.

FYI My car is currently for sale!

Last edited by CanadianJackal; Dec 13, 2013 at 08:44 AM.
Old Dec 13, 2013, 08:39 AM

Ok thanks! Sorry I must of missed your post.
Old Dec 13, 2013, 10:55 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by CanadianJackal
@Evans609
If you read my above post it says Mach5 Motorsports custom aluminum Ralliart Evo X style IC vent bezel.

Here is the link to their page.http://www.machv.com/larafrbubefo.html

It is only necessary if you up grade to an Evo X or bigger Intercooler.
Part is on sale right now for 179.99 so $120 bucks off I paid 299.99.
The piece is a custom aluminum bezel. But you still need to either cut out the stock Ralliart crash beam or switch to an Evo X crash beam to get airflow to upper part of IC.

FYI My car is currently for sale!

This is really nice. I like how you didn't go over the top. I am all about form and function. Can I ask where you go the blacked out tail lenses?
Old Dec 13, 2013, 11:21 AM

Black out tail light came stock for some I won't say all but I know it's most
Old Dec 14, 2013, 09:29 AM
Evolving Member

Yes those are stock tail light. I seem to be getting a lot of messages and emails about my build and racing videos etc.. Here is a link to my build thread. Within the build thread are links to my You Tube channel etc.. http://www.clubralliart.com/showthread.php?t=1066

Here are a couple pictures of the carbon fiber decals installed on the top of the rear spoiler.

Old Dec 16, 2013, 09:32 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by JukEboXAuDiO
As far as twin clutch, yes it does. AWD yes it is I can definitely tell that. I will check under the hood later this afternoon.

Thanks for the help by the way.
Sorry man but this really bothers me. First of all youre not even sure that you have an awd turbo car? Second, just because your handbrake says Ralliart doesnt mean you have a Ralliart. Ralliart used to be an aftermarket company for parts and accessories. No Ralliart is a GTS and your username says you drive a Lancer GTS Rally Art (which is also spelled wrong). Last, I find it impossible to believe someone would put the GTS hood, front end, and black window trim on a Ralliart. Maybe the front end if you want to try and fool people but not the hood ,come on!! I can almost guarantee you dont own a Ralliart. Easiest way to tell right here, open you hood and look to see if you have a pipe running for top of your engine to underneath the radiator cooling plate. Do you have dual exhaust cutouts on your rear bumper?
Old Dec 17, 2013, 07:10 AM
Evolving Member

Just because it has paddle shifters does not mean it is twin clutch. The CVT lancer transmission also has paddle shifters. And if it is awd it will have a snow, tarmac, and gravel mode. I don't see someone putting a gts hood on it. Would seriously kill engine cooling
Old Dec 18, 2013, 12:02 PM

Here's my girl!
Attached Thumbnails Official *Octane Blue Pearl* Ralliart Picture thread-ralliart.jpg  
Old Dec 21, 2013, 11:43 PM

Some more pics of my winter setup out in the snow Official *Octane Blue Pearl* Ralliart Picture thread-5y0pkyk.jpg Official *Octane Blue Pearl* Ralliart Picture thread-qnbsiv5.jpg Official *Octane Blue Pearl* Ralliart Picture thread-mv85occ.jpg Official *Octane Blue Pearl* Ralliart Picture thread-aeaowdi.jpg

Quick Reply: Official *Octane Blue Pearl* Ralliart Picture thread