Pwd JDM gurney flap on Ralliart spoiler? - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

09+ Ralliart Show and Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Pwd JDM gurney flap on Ralliart spoiler?

Old May 2, 2017, 09:23 PM   #1

Drives: 2015 Ralliart

Pwd JDM gurney flap on Ralliart spoiler?

Does anyone know if the password jdm or the voltex gurney flap will work on the stock ralliart spoiler? I have researched for hours and cant seem to find anything. Thanks in advance to any info you can come up with.

Old May 4, 2017, 07:25 AM   #2

Drives: 2010 ralliart sportback

Assuming we're talking sedan, I think the indentions (or whatever you want to call them) on the top of the spoiler are more aggressive on the ralliart than the evo 10. That being said you could find someone with an X and take measurements for comparison. I don't think anyone here has the gurney flap on oem ralliart spoiler because most end up swapping to the X spoiler or going aftermarket before modding the OEM one. Shoot PWJDM an email or give them a call and just ask. If they can't give you a solid answer they can atleast give you the dimensions of the piece so you can see if it's even physically possible before buying an expensive CF piece to hack up and try to mold to a ralliart spoiler. If I were you I'd start searching through the "ralliarts with aftermarket spoilers" thread and give PWJDM a call for dimensions.