Notices
AEM EMS Get tuning help for your AEM EMS system.

Buschur Racing @ Pruven Performance..

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2005, 10:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
Buschur Racing @ Pruven Performance..

Hi guys,

I don't usually do tuning trips but I am going to Pruven Performance in Milford, CT to do a couple of cars that as a favor.

Since I am buying the plane ticket anyway I figure I may as well try and make a little bit of money while I am there.

You can contact me directly for an appointment. Dyno time will be paid to Pruven. I will just charge for the AEM EMS tuning.

Thanks,

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Old Apr 22, 2005, 11:02 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If only I lived a little closer. Damn.
Old Apr 22, 2005, 11:16 AM
Evolved Member

Dave,

When are you planning a trip to Tampa, Fl. It will be like a vacation for you .
Old Apr 22, 2005, 11:32 AM
Evolved Member

I don't want to turn tuning into a full time job or even part time to be honest. I do it here at the shop on a daily basis. Matter of fact it is so common at this point we are adding a new dyno soon.

There are a bunch of guys travelling darn near full time doing tuning, if I was a single man or didn't have a very busy business to run I would be all over doing it. I enjoy it, just can't get away.

I'll tell you though, a couple of these "tuners" are getting on my nerves, I might travel here and there just to **** them off

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Old Apr 22, 2005, 11:36 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
I don't want to turn tuning into a full time job or even part time to be honest. I do it here at the shop on a daily basis. Matter of fact it is so common at this point we are adding a new dyno soon.

There are a bunch of guys travelling darn near full time doing tuning, if I was a single man or didn't have a very busy business to run I would be all over doing it. I enjoy it, just can't get away.

I'll tell you though, a couple of these "tuners" are getting on my nerves, I might travel here and there just to **** them off

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Dave,

i hear you, but if you do decide to do some on the road tunning. I am their . I can orgaize the one here for you.
Old Apr 22, 2005, 01:10 PM
Evolved Member

You guys are really tempting me. As I said, I'd love to be out on the road doing this tuning like these other guys are. I just have to much going on here.

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Old Apr 22, 2005, 01:31 PM
Evolving Member

Dave:

Some time ago you said you wished you had never gotten a dyno (for reasons I don't recall). Now you are getting a new one. Why the change of heart?
Old Apr 22, 2005, 02:21 PM
Evolved Member

Not sure why I was mad at my dyno that particular time but the Dynojet is way off when tuning on it compared to the road/track. The new dyno will be Mustang Dyno which allows you to load the car as if it was being driven, this can get the tune perfect.

We are constantly tuning stand alones on a daily basis now and road tuning is getting more and more dangerous, not to mention the locals are starting to turn us into the police.

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Old Apr 22, 2005, 02:42 PM
Evolving Member

Question

Hi guys,

I don't usually do tuning trips but I am going to Pruven Performance in Milford, CT to do a couple of cars that as a favor.

Since I am buying the plane ticket anyway I figure I may as well try and make a little bit of money while I am there.

You can contact me directly for an appointment. Dyno time will be paid to Pruven. I will just charge for the AEM EMS tuning.

Thanks,

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Dave:Is Al at least taking you and Sean Ivey out for a nice dinner for your tuning assistance for his upcomming race against Turbo trix?
Old Apr 22, 2005, 02:58 PM

definetly make a trip to pruven when dave is there he tuned my aem about 2 weeks ago..you have to realize making big numbers on the dyno is easy but being able to drive the car daily and getting good gas mileage good startups when cold is another thing..dave has this stuff dialed in..and we only did a roadtune for about 3 fun fast hours..alot of people complain about the drivability of the aem but if its tuned by someone like dave you will be very happy and will feel like a stock ecu car..my car is very modified 2.3 stroker every other part you can imagine starts in 4 cranks at 40deg and idles steady 25mpg on the freeway..
Old Apr 25, 2005, 06:24 AM
Evolved Member

I didn't have much if anything to do with the tune in Al's car right now that went 10.18 at 141 mph. I believe he did most of it himself actually.

Thanks Craig, glad you are happy with the car!

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Old Apr 25, 2005, 08:32 PM
Account Disabled

I didn't have much if anything to do with the tune in Al's car right now that went 10.18 at 141 mph. I believe he did most of it himself actually.

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
It was your idea to use the alcohol kit and to make it !!!!!!!!!! Also I think 90% of what everyone is doing with dsm's is stuff you figured out years ago also
Old Apr 26, 2005, 06:13 AM
Evolving Member

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Sean Ivey did the tune for Al that ran 10.18.

http://www.iveytune.com/index.htm
Old Apr 26, 2005, 10:56 AM
Evolved Member

blitz,

You shouldn't post information you aren't sure of.

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Old Apr 26, 2005, 02:07 PM
Evolving Member

blitz,

You shouldn't post information you aren't sure of.

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com

I'm sure of that and Al will tell you the same. Sean Ivey tuned that car. Give credit where credit is due.