Notices

~ Korean Evo Owners list~

Old Feb 27, 2005, 10:22 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Plokivos, I'll be going to Seoul in July to see my grandmother. If you'll be around Seoul then, I'll be at my apartment in Kangnam. I'll then be heading over to Kyoto to see my family there towards the end of July.

Mump, you keep digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole. The first sentence of your last post just throws more gas on the fire. Let's just concede that wherever you were housed in Korea was not up to par with EPA standards, but that doesn't mean the whole country is a dump, and for you to say so is greatly offensive to a majority of Koreans. I could form a scathing analogy here, but I will keep any offensive comments to myself, as I hope you will also.
Old Feb 27, 2005, 10:32 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Derek888
lol be proud of who you are My best friend is korean and I grew up with koreans also. Was gonna go to Puhsan 2 weeks ago to visit a old friend there. Koreans can drink and be careful when they do because they love to start @#$! and get into fights.
Yes, Koreans can drink. So can my Italian next door neighbor. What I think you meant to say was that Koreans enjoy to drink to excess. Yes, they do love to start s#!@, but that's on account of 'soju-muscles'. Key to putting that down is to strike as hard as you can to the upper lip while they are mid-'ssi bal'. Running security for many of the room salons and stand bars here in NYC/NJ I've had years of experience with this. Works everytime.

I remember the best one was a guy who refused to pay his bill and then decided to take a swing at me for good measure. To make a long story short, he ended up in a headlock and proceeded to get half a can of pepper spray directly into his face at point-blank range. I pretty much left him crawling around the parking lot like a newborn rodent. Amazingly, he was able to dial 911 (real tough guy). The officers on duty that night happened to be friends of mine and they came in laughing their tails off. They bring the guy in and he starts screaming, "him... he put... hot sauce in eyes" Since there is no crime against putting a condiment on another human being, they sent the guy home and I lined them up with two frosty mugs.
Old Feb 27, 2005, 11:14 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
i could out drink any of you.
Old Feb 28, 2005, 02:29 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by plokivos
Bet I can smoke more than you
Old Feb 28, 2005, 03:02 AM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Derek888
Bet I can smoke more than you
not when i'm drinking. lol
Old Feb 28, 2005, 03:17 AM
Evolved Member

not when i'm drinking. lol
lol...you alky
Old Feb 28, 2005, 05:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by kmxxbadboy
Mump, you keep digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole. The first sentence of your last post just throws more gas on the fire. Let's just concede that wherever you were housed in Korea was not up to par with EPA standards, but that doesn't mean the whole country is a dump, and for you to say so is greatly offensive to a majority of Koreans. I could form a scathing analogy here, but I will keep any offensive comments to myself, as I hope you will also.
Agreed. I am not here to insult people, I am on the forums to learn and make my car better. I apologize if I upset anyone.

On a side note, my mother-in-law just flew in for 2 weeks from Changwon ....enjoying her company.
Old Feb 28, 2005, 06:21 PM
Evolved Member

To where and back?
Old May 1, 2005, 03:33 PM

korean
Old May 1, 2005, 03:41 PM
Evolving Member

Im not Korean but I just wanted to let you know that this is a pretty cool thread.
Old May 1, 2005, 03:50 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by TwoMix9900
I'm krn but i'd rather be jap...our family's sooo jap washed ^^;;
btw, kmxxbadboy, you'll be surprised to find that many krns dont like being krns...once you live in korea for couple of years, you'll understand why
i hope you and you burn in hell for wanting to be a jap, and i hope your family burns in hell for being "jap washed"

one of the few thigns i will happily buy from the japs is all wheel drive mitsubishi cars. the Japanese-Korean history doens't allow those to races to get along very well.

I am willing to forgive the japs when they formally apologize instead of denying every atrocity they have done

oh and last thing: those after-atom bomb videos with japs being all sad and shaken... don't feel bad for them, they deserved and asked for it. Just remember Pearl Harbor, and what they did to korea and china AND what they are doing right now (they're starting **** with china)

*steps off soapbox*

Last edited by bertbert2006; May 1, 2005 at 04:10 PM.
Old May 1, 2005, 08:02 PM
Evolving Member

Spoke to soon
Old May 1, 2005, 09:32 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bertbert2006
i hope you and you burn in hell for wanting to be a jap, and i hope your family burns in hell for being "jap washed"

one of the few thigns i will happily buy from the japs is all wheel drive mitsubishi cars. the Japanese-Korean history doens't allow those to races to get along very well.

I am willing to forgive the japs when they formally apologize instead of denying every atrocity they have done

oh and last thing: those after-atom bomb videos with japs being all sad and shaken... don't feel bad for them, they deserved and asked for it. Just remember Pearl Harbor, and what they did to korea and china AND what they are doing right now (they're starting **** with china)

*steps off soapbox*
*Eating Kim Chi and bulgogi , kimpap* mmmm

What you say is very true! We all must learn from the travesty called war. So that it will never happen again. "Rape of Nanking" and other hideous "atrocities" toward Korea can and will never be forgotten. The Japanese do not fair well with many people because of this. " Remember Pearl Harbor" Possibly the Island is emitting noxious fumes remember "GODZILLA" which poisens their minds towards others.
Old May 1, 2005, 10:04 PM
Evolving Member

I visited Korea in 1985. I remember how polite people were.. younger kids would give up their seats for the eldery on buses and trains. Lots of respect for elders. It was a fantastic visit. Great food, visited the old farm country.

I was there again in 2001 (came back on 9/11 of all dates, diverted to Vancourver for a couple days--separate story there). My dad bought a train ticket with an assigned seat, along with the rest of us so we could sit together. When he went to go sit in it, there was a girl occupying it. He said to her "I think that's my seat" and showed her the ticket. She pointed a couple rows ahead and said "there's an empty one up there" and went right back to talking with her friend. I wanted to get up and punch her. Or at least throw her *** out of the seat. This is the part that saddens me. How much has changed. People kept trying to cut in front of us anywhere we had to wait for anything (like at the airport temrinal). Apparently people don't believe in lines anymore. Guess advancement comes at a cost.

On the car side.. my brother said his brother in law in korea wants a z4 really badly. Seems to be the hot car. a z4?? Not saying it's a bad car, but of all cars.. so annoying to drive with that amplified exhaust note.
Old May 1, 2005, 10:20 PM
Evolved Member

<---korean im just not gonna participate in this lame thread hehe , goodnight

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ~ Korean Evo Owners list~