Notices

EvoM Filipino Club

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2015, 10:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi kababayans!

here is our recent Lan Evo Club Philippines meet featured by 9tro..

http://www.9tro.com/events/meets-dri...ilippines-meet
Old Mar 8, 2015, 01:50 AM

hi everyone. Im new here. Just wondering if you guys know here I can get a pair of evo9 jdm bumpers ff and rr. I do prefer local listings here in the Philippines but if someone here in the group sells a pair then maybe we can talk and negotiate including the shipping rates etc.

thank you.
Old Mar 8, 2015, 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by kjcs9
hi everyone. Im new here. Just wondering if you guys know here I can get a pair of evo9 jdm bumpers ff and rr. I do prefer local listings here in the Philippines but if someone here in the group sells a pair then maybe we can talk and negotiate including the shipping rates etc.

thank you.
There are sellers of the b.new rear jdm bumper stateside. But shipping will cost an arm and a leg. Best bet is to have a used one from Japan, but again shipping will be pricey but not as pricey if it came from the west.
Old Mar 8, 2015, 08:28 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by evofonda
Hi kababayans!

here is our recent Lan Evo Club Philippines meet featured by 9tro..

http://www.9tro.com/events/meets-dri...ilippines-meet
Looks like a great group. Any videos of the fun runs?
Ingat sa lubak!
Old Mar 9, 2015, 11:11 AM

hello. I need some advice... mine is a lightning yellow jdm spec 7. thinking of converting the exterior to evo9. you think I should keep the 7 look or convert it?

it so hard to find an evo7 aftermarket lip.....
Old Mar 10, 2015, 08:49 AM

hello. I need some advice... mine is a lightning yellow jdm spec 7. thinking of converting the exterior to evo9. you think I should keep the 7 look or convert it?

it so hard to find an evo7 aftermarket lip.....
I'd say keep it. Evo 7's front looks more masculine than the others. Looks almost like the BNR34's sharp looking front. As for the lip, yeah its harder since its an older vehicle. But there are 7 lips still available in Europe, Japan, and Australia. Ph is not your good source for this one. hehe. Besides shipping costs will still be cheaper than getting a 9 bumper. No offense but pls. just don't get the snouty 8 bumper ok.

Check out these nice looking ones - https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...ront-lips.html

You can also check out Cwest 7 bumper, but if budget is not a concern and you want to be a bit hardcore, go voltex! Oh there is a cheap alternative... rubber chins!

Last edited by Rrrr; Mar 10, 2015 at 09:01 AM.
Old Mar 10, 2015, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Rrrr
I'd say keep it. Evo 7's front looks more masculine than the others. Looks almost like the BNR34's sharp looking front. As for the lip, yeah its harder since its an older vehicle. But there are 7 lips still available in Europe, Japan, and Australia. Ph is not your good source for this one. hehe. Besides shipping costs will still be cheaper than getting a 9 bumper. No offense but pls. just don't get the snouty 8 bumper ok.

Check out these nice looking ones - https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...ront-lips.html

You can also check out Cwest 7 bumper, but if budget is not a concern and you want to be a bit hardcore, go voltex! Oh there is a cheap alternative... rubber chins!
thanks for that. well, there's a local maker of carbon fiber goodies here that offers me a full hks kansai kit for the 7 (front chin, side spats if I'm right, and the diffuser). still on dilemma if go for 9 or 7 kansai. voltex is so so hardcore, its good but not for a daily driven on my opinion. so the the choice (as of now) is go for the hks kansai cf kit replica or go for the 9 look...
Old Mar 10, 2015, 11:00 AM

thanks for that. well, there's a local maker of carbon fiber goodies here that offers me a full hks kansai kit for the 7 (front chin, side spats if I'm right, and the diffuser). still on dilemma if go for 9 or 7 kansai. voltex is so so hardcore, its good but not for a daily driven on my opinion. so the the choice (as of now) is go for the hks kansai cf kit replica or go for the 9 look...
I really love the Hks chin! IMO its the best chin of the 7. It will be a bit lower than stock though so be advised. And just make sure their fitment is good as the kansai so there wouldn't be any problem. And those 7 bumper side vents are useful. Besides its aero purposes and looks. You can see and get those items that fell from the engine bay via long stick or something. LoL 😄
Old Mar 10, 2015, 03:37 PM

Hi kababayans, im new to this thread and even this forum, I just got my 10 last year and just starting to tweak it more.... Anyone here from San Francisco Bay area? Is there an owners club around here anyone know about? Shelamat!!
Old Mar 11, 2015, 09:54 AM

I really love the Hks chin! IMO its the best chin of the 7. It will be a bit lower than stock though so be advised. And just make sure their fitment is good as the kansai so there wouldn't be any problem. And those 7 bumper side vents are useful. Besides its aero purposes and looks. You can see and get those items that fell from the engine bay via long stick or something. LoL 😄
fitment of that will be fine for sure. it was moulded from an original kansai kit so it can be considered as a replica I guess.

but the 9's ralliart lip is {thumb up}

hahahaha... really can't decide.... I still have a week to decide
Old Mar 12, 2015, 06:06 AM

fitment of that will be fine for sure. it was moulded from an original kansai kit so it can be considered as a replica I guess.

but the 9's ralliart lip is {thumb up}

hahahaha... really can't decide.... I still have a week to decide
Molded on authentic doesn't immediately mean perfect fit my friend. It all depends if their mold is a quality one and isn't deformed yet. Have encountered several copy from authentic kits and there are some very poor fitment ones that I have returned it.
Old Mar 12, 2015, 09:34 AM

Molded on authentic doesn't immediately mean perfect fit my friend. It all depends if their mold is a quality one and isn't deformed yet. Have encountered several copy from authentic kits and there are some very poor fitment ones that I have returned it.
yes of course sir. also forgot to mention that I already saw a sample of their kit (the hks kansai copy) fitted on a 7 and it's almost perfect. I just hope that their mold for the kansai is still in tip top condition up till now. thanks for that sir.
Old Mar 12, 2015, 10:11 AM

yes of course sir. also forgot to mention that I already saw a sample of their kit (the hks kansai copy) fitted on a 7 and it's almost perfect. I just hope that their mold for the kansai is still in tip top condition up till now. thanks for that sir.
Just in, somebody told me most hks kansai copies are quite heavy. Watch out for that. Yeah, the ralliart 9 chin is indeed awesome too. If you have resources for the 9 bits its also a good option as long as its oem not copies. Good luck!
Old Mar 12, 2015, 06:50 PM

Just in, somebody told me most hks kansai copies are quite heavy. Watch out for that. Yeah, the ralliart 9 chin is indeed awesome too. If you have resources for the 9 bits its also a good option as long as its oem not copies. Good luck!
thanks for the heads up sir.
I already sourced out for the 9 parts.. might go for it. it will cost me an arm and a leg.

another thing. car's colour is lightning yellow. should I keep it? choices are white, red or keep the stock lightning yellow.
Old Mar 13, 2015, 08:08 AM

thanks for the heads up sir.
I already sourced out for the 9 parts.. might go for it. it will cost me an arm and a leg.

another thing. car's colour is lightning yellow. should I keep it? choices are white, red or keep the stock lightning yellow.
Not a fan of yellow tbh bro. Hehe. Yellow is nice before. Remember when almost every custom car is colored yellow? But those times are over IMO. White is nice but there's a chunk of white Evos in Pi especially 4-6. And in Manila there are quite a lot of Cn and Cp9a Evos compared to the newer ones (thanks also to those evolok which seems to blend in as authentic). Red on the other hand is nice too, its the color of most CT9As in Manila if I'm not mistaken. Haha... So back to yellow? LOL.

Where will you source out the bumper then?

Last edited by Rrrr; Mar 13, 2015 at 08:21 AM.

Quick Reply: EvoM Filipino Club