Notices
Automotosports - Illinois Automotosports is a Chicago based tuner specializing in 4G63T performance. With an in-house fabrication facility and engineers on staff, they will be bringing you the best in Lancer Evolution parts.

*AMS VIDEO* AMS/NOS Energy Drink TA-X in car footage!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2009, 07:56 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
*AMS VIDEO* AMS/NOS Energy Drink TA-X in car footage!

Round 4 of the Redline Time Attack series brought a battle to the table many have anticipated since The AMS/NOS Energy Drink Time Attack Evo and the Sierra Sierra Evo were announced. In this particular race it was AMS that took the crown winning the unlimited AWD class, overall unlimited and overall event champion. TA-X also managed to break the track record by over 2.5 seconds. This was all done with about 540whp and driver Mark Daddio working the reigns!

Please visit http://www.amsperformance.com/ to view the video of Mark Daddio tossing TA-X around the track at Nashville superspeedway

Enjoy!

Eric
Old Aug 7, 2009, 09:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Awesome stuff! Being a Solo competitor its great to see Mark Daddio out there. Even if his blood is green.

I haz a tire question.

What are you running for slicks? Size? And of course track and conditions permitting, how long do they take to get up to temp? And how long do they last? And and and and.
Old Aug 7, 2009, 12:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Sweet! Nice save in there, and the car looks pretty solid.

I just watched the dyno video. Are you dumping the exhaust out the top of the fender now not the rear doors. Or was that just the worlds largest dump tube for the wastegate?
Old Aug 9, 2009, 07:09 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 95 Likes on 82 Posts
Looks pretty scary transitioning on and off the banking, especially onto it. That must feel really violent in the car.
Old Aug 9, 2009, 07:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jid2
I just watched the dyno video. Are you dumping the exhaust out the top of the fender now not the rear doors. Or was that just the worlds largest dump tube for the wastegate?
The exhaust is now dumping out of the fender, you are correct! Every bit of weight helps!

Originally Posted by EVO8LTW
Looks pretty scary transitioning on and off the banking, especially onto it. That must feel really violent in the car.
I can't speak for Mark, but I'll bet it was rough. I can tell you that it did a number on the splitter!