Notices
Automotosports - Illinois Automotosports is a Chicago based tuner specializing in 4G63T performance. With an in-house fabrication facility and engineers on staff, they will be bringing you the best in Lancer Evolution parts.

Sup!?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2012, 09:37 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sup!?

Just wanted to thank you guys for the years of great service. I've been dealing with you guys since you started out with only a few. You guys are always around to pick me back up when I break . I currently broke off all three mounting brackets on my Old school AMS IC and you guys welded the newer HD mounting brackets on my IC. Cleaned it all up for me. Pressure tested it and re painted the AMS logo back on for me and returned it back to me looking minty new again on the same day. Also wanted to mention that the welds were PERFECT! I wish I could show it off but its hidden. HAHA Again thank you for your many years of great service to me and sponsorship at one point. The discounts were nice to
Old Jul 18, 2012, 06:42 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thank you for the years of continued support Of AMS and for choosing us for your performance upgrades.

I'm glad we were able to get your FMIC fixed right away with no issues.

Please let us know if you need anything in the future and we will be glad to help you out