2015 Lancer SE halo headlights help - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

2015 Lancer SE halo headlights help

Old Mar 31, 2017, 07:59 PM   #1

Drives: 2015 Lancer SE

2015 Lancer SE halo headlights help

Hey I just installed some new projector headlights into my lancer. The halos are not working and there are 2 wires(red/black) that are not connected into anything. Should I quick splice these into the parking lights harness?

Old Apr 29, 2017, 06:31 AM   #2

Drives: 2015 Lancer SE

yeah I spliced those in with the LED's on the bottom (I had the same issue, which is why i assume you have the led's as well). It's not pretty but the wiring on those is a bird's nest anyways so what can you really ask for :/

Old Jul 31, 2017, 10:03 PM   #3

Drives: GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1031 View Post
Hey I just installed some new projector headlights into my lancer. The halos are not working and there are 2 wires(red/black) that are not connected into anything. Should I quick splice these into the parking lights harness?
can you post some pics. thanks