Notices

Toronto Lancer Club Meet Friday June 20th Location: 16th & Woodbine Time: 8pm

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2008, 06:39 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Infamous_pt4
did anyone elses car get caught in the hail storm today?i got about 200 dents in my car the whole thing needs to go in for paint and body work,the hail was the size of ****in oranges and apples,looks like imma be out for a while
that SUCKSSSSSSSSS
will insurance cover it?

Originally Posted by Iceman5
Hey, new to this forum. also in the T.O. area. could be available depending on the weather. mind if i join?
you’re more than welcome to join us!
Old Jun 16, 2008, 06:51 PM

I WAS Stupid hail. I was at buttonville where I work and all I could see was clouds turning looking like a start of a tornado then out of no where golf ball size hail I got no dents on my car suprising how hard it was hit.
Old Jun 16, 2008, 06:53 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by razo
that SUCKSSSSSSSSS
will insurance cover it?

you’re more than welcome to join us!
yea the insurance will cover it,there's alot of damage though,all 4 doors and fenders,the trunk roof and hood look like ****ing the moon with all the dents in it,i think its going to be east 15'gs at the least to repair all of it,pretty much the whole car is going for body work and paint and new parts,dont even know what they are gonna do about the roof,
Old Jun 16, 2008, 06:55 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by RUBBERDUCKEY
I WAS Stupid hail. I was at buttonville where I work and all I could see was clouds turning looking like a start of a tornado then out of no where golf ball size hail I got no dents on my car suprising how hard it was hit.
your lucky,i wish we had golf ball size hail,we had apple and orange sized hail,you should see my ride,heart breaking
Old Jun 16, 2008, 06:56 PM
Evolving Member

damm shanee...u had hail sizes of oranges?
i was @ markville n it was like little ping pong *****.
=\
****edd up weatherr man
global warming ftl
Old Jun 16, 2008, 06:58 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by blancy612
damm shanee...u had hail sizes of oranges?
i was @ markville n it was like little ping pong *****.
=\
****edd up weatherr man
global warming ftl
yea man,i was in richmond hill at bayview and elgan mills,was working inside looked outside and my heart dropped man,knew my car was done,never seen hail that big before in my life
Old Jun 16, 2008, 07:05 PM

wtf hail?!?!? fckin size of oranges....!?!?

damn sure its good to live in sauga we didnt get shiiiit here &/plus i garage the lancer lol
Old Jun 16, 2008, 07:28 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ericxd
wtf hail?!?!? fckin size of oranges....!?!?

damn sure its good to live in sauga we didnt get shiiiit here &/plus i garage the lancer lol
yea man,i actually wish i was bull****ting,i garage my lancer at home but not at work,the hail actually went through the roof and vents and ac unit of the motor home that was in the driveway of the house we were working on,
Old Jun 16, 2008, 07:29 PM

Yeah it looks like I have one little dent but still >> maby we should do a group PDR thing to get the dents out I got acouple of door dents too needing fixing.
Old Jun 16, 2008, 08:51 PM

sorry to hear about your car infamous
does that mean you will have to replace a lot of the exterior parts on your car?

i was not aware of the hailstorm, and i live right by highway 7 and leslie, though i did hear something hit my window twice.
Old Jun 16, 2008, 09:19 PM
Evolving Member

There was a hail storm?? When the hell did this happen? Shane don't tell me that man, I mean Ray Leotta dents? Oranges??..Thants just messed up man.
Old Jun 16, 2008, 11:52 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by rontam90
does that mean you will have to replace a lot of the exterior parts on your car?

i was not aware of the hailstorm, and i live right by highway 7 and leslie, though i did hear something hit my window twice.
really????
down the road @ 7 n mccowan was hailing ping pong *****!
i was @ work nn i heardd sumthing n went out to checkk.
Old Jun 17, 2008, 04:27 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by rontam90

replace or repair,dont know what they are going to do but the only thing that doesent have a dent is the front and rear bumper,guess cuz its plastic,gonna be in the shop for a while
Old Jun 17, 2008, 04:29 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by aj_pierce
There was a hail storm?? When the hell did this happen? Shane don't tell me that man, I mean Ray Leotta dents? Oranges??..Thants just messed up man.
happened yesterday round 3 ish,looks like you'll be the only silver 08 for a bit lol
Old Jun 17, 2008, 05:10 AM
Evolving Member

^ FAACKKKKKKK!!!!! that freakin blows bro!!! sorry to hear that. hyrdo was telling about a hail storm.....i was jus like wtf...what hail sotrm?! luckily i was in sauga, at work. i did hear a couple of dings on the car, but nothing happ. was just huge drops of rain. you might want to look at getting aftermarket parts bro. a body kit you like or something. might be much cheaper that OEM parts! i know a few body shops. let me knwo if you need a hook up! take soem pics. i want to see how bad this is. if you dont mind!

Quick Reply: Toronto Lancer Club Meet Friday June 20th Location: 16th & Woodbine Time: 8pm