Notices

Evo X Custom Tune?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2008, 08:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evo X Custom Tune?

Does anyone know where they can dyno tune the Evo X? Looking for a reflash(w/ECUtek) to tune a couple of bolt ons.
Old Aug 19, 2008, 09:18 PM
Evolving Member

there's a place in Oakville that does tuning. I'll get the info for you this week
Old Aug 19, 2008, 09:50 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The shop I do my dynoing is Four Star Motorsports, We had a car club dyno day in the spring with some lancers and EVO's the evo's numbers were impressive They have the ECUtek relationship so I would give them a call as well. fourstarmotorsports.com

checkout EVOx2008's place and others around the gta and see what prices you come up with.
Old Aug 20, 2008, 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by EVOx2008
there's a place in Oakville that does tuning. I'll get the info for you this week
I think the place you're talking about in Oakville is Neetronics. I've contacted them already. They don't tune Evo X's with ECUtek. (well, only with the AEM EMS)
Old Aug 20, 2008, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by evo_soul
The shop I do my dynoing is Four Star Motorsports, We had a car club dyno day in the spring with some lancers and EVO's the evo's numbers were impressive They have the ECUtek relationship so I would give them a call as well. fourstarmotorsports.com

checkout EVOx2008's place and others around the gta and see what prices you come up with.
Thanks, I"ll check our fourstar motorsports! They look promising. Was your experience with them just the dyno, or did any of the cars do any type of tuning on the club dyno day?
Old Aug 20, 2008, 07:44 AM
Former Sponsor

tuning no, but Frank, the owner, knew his stuff and was able to guess the horsepower of each of the rides, the only surprise was this non Type S RSX that had crazy amounts of TQ.

as for tuning, they are a HQ for subaru cars, I think one of the top Suby shops to go to. They do EVO's as well, but most of the business is Subaru. If you go there now you will see a whole bunch of rally EVO cars from US and Canadian competitions there.
Old Aug 21, 2008, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by evo_soul
tuning no, but Frank, the owner, knew his stuff and was able to guess the horsepower of each of the rides, the only surprise was this non Type S RSX that had crazy amounts of TQ.

as for tuning, they are a HQ for subaru cars, I think one of the top Suby shops to go to. They do EVO's as well, but most of the business is Subaru. If you go there now you will see a whole bunch of rally EVO cars from US and Canadian competitions there.
Thanks for the info.
Do they also do installs? I've got a couple of mods that need to be installed.
Old Aug 22, 2008, 04:11 AM
Former Sponsor

I think they can handle it, you should see the EVO and more impressively the WRX build ups they have over there. They have the experience, thats for sure

and they are easy to deal with if any problems or issues ever arrise, there good at tracking down stuff