Notices

C7 Performance Fall Tour - Anyone Interested?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2008, 05:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C7 Performance Fall Tour - Anyone Interested?

Hello all,

Sadly the summer is coming to an end, which means winter is not too far away. However, before winter comes along, there is one exciting event coming up in the fall.

I know a lot of you have been asking about the Fall Tour for some time now. We are very excited about this event as well and are looking forward to a large attendance this year. Thus, we, the EMT of C7Performance are proud to announce Fall Tour 2008.

For those who are not aware of what the Fall Tour event is about, the event started with a select number of drivers who wanted to get together with fellow auto enthusiasts and had about only 12 fellow drivers on the tour. Since then every year after we've had a great turn out of people wanting to go for an end of the season tour. The fall tour is a non-profit event (it’s totally free) that is made successful by participation of the Ontario and surrounding clubs now reaching numbers of over 500 fellow auto enthusiasts.

This highly anticipated event will occur Sunday October 5th 2008. Registration has started, so click on the link provided and register yourself. As well, you will find a link for the waiver that needs to be filled out for the day of the Fall Tour. It is imperative that this waiver be signed and ready to hand to one of the C7 organizers before leaving to start the route. So please be courteous, if you do not have it filled out before leaving, you will be holding up the rest of the line.

Pre-run with EMT of C7 and 1-2 representatives of each car club will occur prior to the Fall Tour. The date for the pre-run is Sunday September 28 at noon. We would like for a representative from each club to come to the pre-run so that we can discuss the day of the tour and any other imperative issues. Please email [/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']lyla@c7performance.com once you have chosen your representative. We would like to know no later than Wednesday September 24.

As well, cars will leave with their club, so please stay with your club. There will be a few minutes delay between each club leaving the starting point onto the route, so please be patient. Maps of the route will be provided the day of the event and e-mailed out the day before the event.

Now we are hoping for a huge number of participants for this year. However, we need to emphasize something. As members of car clubs, we need to show the community we are serious about safety. Recklessness will not be tolerated at all at this event. That being said, the police are aware of our event and the tour details. Reckless driving will not be tolerated so please keep this in mind the day of the event.

This year’s event will start on the east side of Toronto (rather than the west) in the Pickering/Whitby area and go north/east. We have arranged a special finish line at a professional race track which we will get to park and enjoy the day.

There will be a fun event for drivers who are interested in racing their cars around the track which is called King of the Hill. If interested please email darryl@c7performance.com with your name and vehicle type so he can arrange an order for which cars can race and answer any questions. You will be responsible for bringing your own helmet, so no helmet no racing. The helmet required to participate MUST be Snell 2000 or higher rated. Waivers will be provided to sign for racers, as well each racer will need to pay $2 for the race but all money will go towards MADD. For those who will not be racing, we will be having some contests, and of course you are more than welcome to spectate the races and cheer on.

If any of you guys have any questions, concerns etc., please do not hesitate to contact Brandon brandon@c7performance.com , Lyla lyla@c7performance.com or Darryl darryl@c7performance.com . We will be more than happy to help answer any questions.

All being said, let’s make this Fall Tour the best yet! So register yourself and get ready for the most highly talked about event yet!

Just make sure you guys register on www.falltour.ca
Old Sep 16, 2008, 08:10 AM
Evolved Member

Registered.
Old Sep 16, 2008, 08:37 AM

Sweet. I just signed up as well
Old Sep 16, 2008, 08:43 AM
Evolving Member

sooo lazzzy..........fine i'll do it now too i guess! lol
dro u reachin ny the long weekend in oct?
Old Sep 16, 2008, 08:47 AM
Evolving Member

done!
Old Sep 16, 2008, 09:00 AM

yay! TLC representin'!

Now it says someone from each club needs to meet up on the 28th of September, I have to work so I can't do it. Would one of you? Or we can wait and see who else is gonna cruise with us and decide from there.
Old Sep 16, 2008, 09:03 AM
Evolving Member

someone wanna pay for my gas? hahahaha
im sure me n dro can take car of this.
Old Sep 16, 2008, 09:09 AM

Maybe gas will be down by then!! *doubt it*

I think it'll be a fun tour The leaves will be changing more and such. Will make for some good photos. Plus I think I'll have my lovely silver graphics on by then.
Old Sep 16, 2008, 09:16 AM
Evolving Member

from where to where is this drive agian? lol
i didnt even bother reading.
Old Sep 16, 2008, 09:36 AM

Pickering/Whitby area to a race track... probably Kawartha Downs or Mosport or something.

I hope its KD...then we could hit up the slot machines hahah
Old Sep 16, 2008, 10:09 AM

yo homieG, i'll sponsor some of your gas if you let me ride along
Old Sep 16, 2008, 10:20 AM
Evolving Member

ur gonna bail anyways guy! haha. always do! u n dan both! if u come, ye man u can have shotty.
Old Sep 16, 2008, 10:20 AM
Evolving Member

session tonight, call me! n bring me an air freshner! haha...seriously though. call me. hyrdolikz n them are coming by my crib
Old Sep 16, 2008, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by homieG
session tonight, call me! n bring me an air freshner! haha...seriously though. call me. hyrdolikz n them are coming by my crib
haha, what time is the said session? i have class today, but i wanna come by though
Old Sep 16, 2008, 11:29 AM
Evolving Member

6:30 till i dont knwo when. when do you have class till?

Quick Reply: C7 Performance Fall Tour - Anyone Interested?