OFFTOPIC chat thread!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2008, 03:10 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nooo it wasnt
Old Oct 29, 2008, 04:25 PM

I use the built-in bluetooth alot. Its aite. It has hard time understanding my "asian" accent at times and dials weird number lol. The training process is a ***** and PIA if u get stuck at repeating a number she didn't understand...makes u repeat for like forever and won't allow u to skip to next number
Old Oct 29, 2008, 08:00 PM

My bluetooth doesn't even work anymore. I keep tryin to pair it up with my new phone but it won't. EPIC FAIL!
Old Oct 29, 2008, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by LancerGirl08
My bluetooth doesn't even work anymore. I keep tryin to pair it up with my new phone but it won't. EPIC FAIL!
i had the same problem when i had the lancer. my phone was a N73. it could never recognize my phone.. i think that was why i never used it
Old Oct 29, 2008, 08:21 PM

WOW TIESTO AT CIRCA NOV 8th! ANYONE LIKE ELECTRONICA HERE?!?!?!
Old Oct 29, 2008, 08:22 PM

Uhhh.... I like all types of stuff. Not sure what Electronica is exactly .... Boten Anna? hahah
Old Oct 29, 2008, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by LancerGirl08
Uhhh.... I like all types of stuff. Not sure what Electronica is exactly .... Boten Anna? hahah
basshunter rocks my socks!
Old Oct 29, 2008, 10:09 PM

I've been trying so hard to learn that song... I have the first lil bit of it but ... ya that's about it
Old Oct 30, 2008, 12:53 AM

Ended up freezing my *** off for 40 minutes outside couple of hrs ago trying to return a lost dog I found near my home.

Long story short.. Driving home from work and when reached couple of streets near my home, spotted a dog without an owner roaming randomly. At first I thought it was my dog but upon checking with family members, it wasn't my shi-tzu. Parked my car on side and tried to get him to the car so he can spend the night at my place rather than freezing to death outside. Farker started growling and barking non-stop...and he ended making me chase him 100 metres further away from my house to the park. Couple of ppl from their home started to peek out as this nutcase kept barking at 1:30am. At this point i was scared they gonna call the cops on me.
Anyways, the dog would bark at me but would still follow me, so on to plan B ... walk the dog back 200 metres back to my place.. dude, would walk, stop, bark, walk, pee, bark, followed me till i was 50 metres away from home and then started running back in the opp. direction....there goes my 10 minutes of effort.
He ended up going to another street and stood in front of 1 of the house and barked non-stop. Finally my sis arrived to assist me and we found him up the stairs of that house. We now thought this was his house... but funny thing is, the bedroom lights were ON and the Garage light was ON too. How can the owner not hear the non-stop barking? The dog at this point wouldn't let us up the stairs as he was guarding his territory. Finally got the ***** and stormed up and rang the bell. No one opened... on the third bell, Half awake Chinku dude comes down and opens the door.. The dog ran in and I asked him if it was his dog. He replied Yes and asked how I found him. Explained what transpired and he said Ok and went back in as if nothing happened.. What pissed me off is the nerve of him not saying a simple Thank you!!!! My hand and toes were frozen and all i get is an ungrateful guy shutting the door on me :s
Oh well, Overall... the dog is safely returned and that mattered to me.

Last edited by mikron15; Oct 30, 2008 at 12:58 AM.
Old Oct 30, 2008, 02:37 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mikron15
Ended up freezing my *** off for 40 minutes outside couple of hrs ago trying to return a lost dog I found near my home.

Long story short.. Driving home from work and when reached couple of streets near my home, spotted a dog without an owner roaming randomly. At first I thought it was my dog but upon checking with family members, it wasn't my shi-tzu. Parked my car on side and tried to get him to the car so he can spend the night at my place rather than freezing to death outside. Farker started growling and barking non-stop...and he ended making me chase him 100 metres further away from my house to the park. Couple of ppl from their home started to peek out as this nutcase kept barking at 1:30am. At this point i was scared they gonna call the cops on me.
Anyways, the dog would bark at me but would still follow me, so on to plan B ... walk the dog back 200 metres back to my place.. dude, would walk, stop, bark, walk, pee, bark, followed me till i was 50 metres away from home and then started running back in the opp. direction....there goes my 10 minutes of effort.
He ended up going to another street and stood in front of 1 of the house and barked non-stop. Finally my sis arrived to assist me and we found him up the stairs of that house. We now thought this was his house... but funny thing is, the bedroom lights were ON and the Garage light was ON too. How can the owner not hear the non-stop barking? The dog at this point wouldn't let us up the stairs as he was guarding his territory. Finally got the ***** and stormed up and rang the bell. No one opened... on the third bell, Half awake Chinku dude comes down and opens the door.. The dog ran in and I asked him if it was his dog. He replied Yes and asked how I found him. Explained what transpired and he said Ok and went back in as if nothing happened.. What pissed me off is the nerve of him not saying a simple Thank you!!!! My hand and toes were frozen and all i get is an ungrateful guy shutting the door on me :s
Oh well, Overall... the dog is safely returned and that mattered to me.

simple, take your dog for a walk, crap on his lawn, and dont pick it up

Final Justice
Old Oct 30, 2008, 05:56 AM
Evolving Member

^ sounds like the dog was similar to his owner....a complete idiot! ppl r so F'ing stupid sometimes and rude! that guy was lucky it wasn't me. i would have called cops on the owner for not having a collar on his dog and no tag. why have pets if u cant freaking take care of them or care about them?!? n then it leads to the pets goin mental and biting ppl and then they get put down.....man i hate some ppl sometimes!
Old Oct 30, 2008, 09:39 AM

mornin Guys
Old Oct 30, 2008, 10:47 AM
Evolving Member

afternoon rontam! green meet at my place tonight. holla at me. Dan better be getting in earlier! im acutally gonna b in markham this evening at like 6ish if u wanna meet us there. heritage rd. across from markville. gonna b with hydro n waroverjp.
Old Oct 30, 2008, 10:58 AM
cih

Mikron15... its devils night tonight. Egg the guys house !
Old Oct 30, 2008, 11:19 AM

Good Morning!! (it's 2:20pm but its still morning to me)

I go to work tonight.... yay....

Quick Reply: OFFTOPIC chat thread!