Notices

How much did you pay for your Evo X?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2008, 05:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How much did you pay for your Evo X?

Was just wondering how much you guys paid out the door for your X? I got a quote of $36,xxx on a GSR which seemed reasonable since they were asking $41,xxx for it. I just want to make sure I am getting the best deal before I go in sometime next week and secure the car. What is the MSRP for the X??

thanks,
Tamu.
Old Nov 6, 2008, 07:52 PM

that cheap for 36,xxx for gsr plus the interest rate now is low.
i think the msrp is 41,xxx when you check it on their website.
anyway is 36,xxx is cash or finance?
Old Nov 7, 2008, 08:24 AM

Thanks for the reply. The deal I made with the salesman was basically I put down 15K cash and finance the rest with 0% intrest for 36months and not go over $600 with tax included on installments. The deal also included tint and rust proofing....

I dont think the MSRP is $41K because there is no way in hell they would even let me get away with such a low ball offer. I suddenly feel like a jack @$$ for not securing the deal yesterday.
Old Nov 7, 2008, 08:35 AM
Evolving Member

grats dude
Old Nov 7, 2008, 09:49 AM

how much is a GSR out the door?
Old Nov 7, 2008, 12:49 PM

36 grand + tints + rustproof is def. a GREAT deal dude, if i have the $$ i would lock that deal right now.

the reason for the lower price COULD be the dealers are all getting 09's in the lots right now and are in a hurry to get rid of the 08's. Some dealerships will sell cars even at a loose b/c it will cost them big bucks for the storage of 08's.

which dealership are you gonna get the X from?
Old Nov 7, 2008, 01:04 PM
Evolved Member

hahhaa.. nice.. I paid $4x xxx
Old Nov 7, 2008, 02:44 PM

I got this deal from Mitsubishi Scarborough. Its located on Eglinton and something lol. The salesman was a nice guy, and the 1st thing I asked him was if the 09 models will be comming in soon. He said they havn't got any word from HQ yet, lol. maybe he said that as a sales tactic so I could run off with the 08 model.

He did seem a bit desperate to sell the car, because he's like it's been really slow the past month and they only sold 1 MR in the hole of Oct.

Anyways I test drove the GSR and loved everybit of my 3minutes in it. The sales man wouldn't let me push past 4500rpm so I barely got to enjoy the turbo kicking in....

So I will be going in later this evening to secure the deal, and maybe walk out with the car if I am lucky and everything goes smooth. wish me luck
Old Nov 7, 2008, 02:46 PM

BTW, the same dealership has the new RA in the showroom. They have already sold one and got another one sitting in the back. Some of you might want to check it out if your intrested in it...
Old Nov 7, 2008, 03:49 PM
Evolving Member

what color you gettin dude
Old Nov 9, 2008, 04:33 AM

tamu - Is it just at that specific dealership you got the 36k quote? thats a great deal... i look around in BC, every dealership wont go under MSRP 42k. just offers free accessories to make the deal. was it like a one time offer? i found the dealership online. Need to know who is the sales person? maybe i can get the same deal... or at least a price match...
Old Nov 10, 2008, 10:36 AM

.b3x - I haven't gone to any other dealerships, I went straight to Scarborough Mitsubishi because it was in my area. Unfortunatly, the missus told me to wait till Jan to buy the car.
Anyways, I just got off the phone with the salesman and told him we will have to cancel the deal for a while until Jan. He said he would call me then but didn't promise on the same deal..
for those that are wondering whos the salesman, his name is Rommel. definatly go and meet up with him and discuss ur options.
Old Nov 10, 2008, 02:12 PM

Well I picked up an MR w/Prem about a month ago and paid $56,200 out the door.. When I first went in I was told not a penny off. After going to a few different dealers I managed to convice the local dealer to deal.
Other then the above average interest rate I am happy with the price...
Old Nov 11, 2008, 02:04 AM

tamu- thanks for the name... definitely will give him a shout n ask. im still floating around between the IX n X. so hard to decide when both are available in canada.
Old Nov 12, 2008, 05:23 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by theevoking
Well I have an 03 Evo for sale?
Really?... I just happen to be in the market for another car.

Quick Reply: How much did you pay for your Evo X?