Notices

Price you bought your evo x for?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2009, 01:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TrackDays
They fed you a story because I am picking up my GSR tommorow and the dealership has at least 4 left here alone. The thing i don't get is why he would lie about that. You wern't even interested in buying it since you had just got the RA.. hehe

Anyways, i paid around 42k plus the paint protection package and tax for my GSR.
might not be all 2009? i havent seen one in any toronto dealership so far....
Old Jul 14, 2009, 05:02 PM
Evolving Member

Just asked most of the dealers are out of GSR in Canada! they won't want to order a new one unless a customer offers but for those who doesn't own one like myself will have to wait until the 2010 EVO X comes out
Old Jul 14, 2009, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by AJR-Coco
Just asked most of the dealers are out of GSR in Canada! they won't want to order a new one unless a customer offers but for those who doesn't own one like myself will have to wait until the 2010 EVO X comes out

you can buy mine i wanna sell it
Old Jul 15, 2009, 12:08 AM

yeah they are all 2009's! if you want one before 2010 you should tell your dealer to call a couple edmonton dealers and have a 2009 shipped over
Just picked mine up this afternoon and couldent stop driving it until now. I want to get this break-in over as soon as i can heh.
Old Jul 15, 2009, 03:35 AM
Evolving Member

what color is your GSR? ^
Old Jul 15, 2009, 03:39 AM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DAMN!!!! Now i wanna get a X, but i don't wanna put myself in a HOLE!
Old Sep 22, 2009, 05:46 PM
Evolving Member

Paid $48,250 CAD (cash deal), drive off the lot for my new, 2008 EVO MR..this price also included all taxes/fees, etc, and included the locking lug nuts and upgraded paint color (don't understand how black is an upgrade color for any car). Also got $1000 gift certificate and a 3-day trip to Vegas thrown in.

A big chunk of change!!!
Old Sep 24, 2009, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by coryl
Paid $48,250 CAD (cash deal), drive off the lot for my new, 2008 EVO MR..this price also included all taxes/fees, etc, and included the locking lug nuts and upgraded paint color (don't understand how black is an upgrade color for any car). Also got $1000 gift certificate and a 3-day trip to Vegas thrown in.

A big chunk of change!!!
That's a great deal! I bought my 2009 MR PB cash deal for about $1700 more and know I bought mine for below cost. I guess Mitsu must be giving the dealers incentives to get rid of their 08s. How's it feel having a new 2 year old new car? I'm starting to think I should have held out for the 2010

Vootie
Old Sep 25, 2009, 12:51 AM

Well if anyone is looking for a slightly used 08 MR Premium I am in the market of selling..
GG with Aero...
Old Sep 25, 2009, 09:21 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Vootie
That's a great deal! I bought my 2009 MR PB cash deal for about $1700 more and know I bought mine for below cost. I guess Mitsu must be giving the dealers incentives to get rid of their 08s. How's it feel having a new 2 year old new car? I'm starting to think I should have held out for the 2010

Vootie
Yes, I think I got a pretty good deal on my black EVO...even the manager at the dealership I purchased from told me that his salesman was going to have to buy a medium coffee the next day instead of his usual large one...I would have taken what the manager said with a grain of salt, with the exception I had also been negotiating at another dealership here for another red EVO, and they wouldn't even match the price. At that second dealership they said they wanted to match the price or see if they could do better, then they came back to me and said, "that other dealership is losing $750 on the sale of that car and we aren't willing to lose money, so I guess you're buying the black one"...which of course I did...then I also got the $1000 best buy gift certificate and the free vacation added on as bonuses from Mitsubishi...
Old Sep 27, 2009, 04:16 PM
Evolving Member

Vootie
Yes, I hear that the 2010 is the best yet to come (it would be good to have the seat height adjustment, and I'm not really a big fan of that window-blocking fin which they reduce in size in the 2010)...with that said, we wouldn't have gotten the deals we did get. So now we have the money for tires, expensive oil changes and premium gas...lol.
Old Sep 30, 2009, 07:24 PM

Yes, I hear that the 2010 is the best yet to come (it would be good to have the seat height adjustment, and I'm not really a big fan of that window-blocking fin which they reduce in size in the 2010)...with that said, we wouldn't have gotten the deals we did get. So now we have the money for tires, expensive oil changes and premium gas...lol.
Exactly! Just bought a set of TE37s and a do-luck carbon trunk, can't wait to install them.....
Old Sep 30, 2009, 10:50 PM
Evolving Member

Exactly! Just bought a set of TE37s and a do-luck carbon trunk, can't wait to install them.....
TE37's...Nice...Expensive! I'm sure you're going to love them, cause I'd love them. I'm in Ottawa, and will drive my EVO through the winter...it's going to be great with the AWD. I settled for a basic set of rims with separate winter tires (Blizzaks WS60), as I don't want to swap tires back and forth. Still the price with TPMS was $2200. I got a quote from one place here for $3850.00 (can't even recall the tire/rim set as I just about fell over in shock). I decided that any rim in this kind of salted road here in Ottawa was going to look like crap very soon anyways.
Old Oct 1, 2009, 12:17 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by vassili
base MR $46K all in.
With that price you must live in Alberta with only one tax...The dealership lost $750 on the price of my car and I paid $48,250...no dealership would lose $3000, so it must be the tax difference.
Old Oct 1, 2009, 08:08 PM

TE37's...Nice...Expensive! I'm sure you're going to love them, cause I'd love them. I'm in Ottawa, and will drive my EVO through the winter...it's going to be great with the AWD. I settled for a basic set of rims with separate winter tires (Blizzaks WS60), as I don't want to swap tires back and forth. Still the price with TPMS was $2200. I got a quote from one place here for $3850.00 (can't even recall the tire/rim set as I just about fell over in shock). I decided that any rim in this kind of salted road here in Ottawa was going to look like crap very soon anyways.
I did the same, looked around most local tire dealers who all recommended steel and blizzaks, but I just bought the car and to drive it for 6 months of winter with crappy looking steel rims was starting to annoy me. Local mitsu dealer wanted $450 for alpin Pilot 245s, Costco wanted $360 and tirerack had them on for $220US (and they had the TE37s on for $500 a piece) so for all said and done I got a nice setup from tirerack for a great price.

Quick Reply: Price you bought your evo x for?