by the way, saw ur car on lipton the other day by tindahan store
Old Apr 2, 2006, 05:54 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sweet!
Old Apr 25, 2006, 06:43 AM

Talking

Nice to see that there is a place for 'peggers to talk about their RA's. I just got my 06 RA. Its Graphite Grey w/evo spoiler and vortex generator. I also have the mitsu sport guage kit, apparently the first one Vickar has sold, yeah right i think thats total bs hahahah . Sun And Sound with an Auto, unfortunatly my wife has no desire to learn to drive stick . You will see me crusing arround St. Vital and Trashconna as well in West K once and a while. Ill keep an eye out for you guys. Although i see a yellow RA w/evo spoiler arround my wife's work in KP all the time, is that one of you guys?
Attached Thumbnails Canada - Winnipeg MB Lancer Club-dsc00777.jpg   Canada - Winnipeg MB Lancer Club-dsc00793.jpg   Canada - Winnipeg MB Lancer Club-dsc00774.jpg   Canada - Winnipeg MB Lancer Club-dsc00785.jpg   Canada - Winnipeg MB Lancer Club-dsc00802.jpg  

Last edited by buccs02; Apr 25, 2006 at 08:22 AM.
Old May 4, 2006, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by buccs02
Nice to see that there is a place for 'peggers to talk about their RA's. I just got my 06 RA. Its Graphite Grey w/evo spoiler and vortex generator. I also have the mitsu sport guage kit, apparently the first one Vickar has sold, yeah right i think thats total bs hahahah . Sun And Sound with an Auto, unfortunatly my wife has no desire to learn to drive stick . You will see me crusing arround St. Vital and Trashconna as well in West K once and a while. Ill keep an eye out for you guys. Although i see a yellow RA w/evo spoiler arround my wife's work in KP all the time, is that one of you guys?

Nice RA you got. did the evo wing come with the package or you have to add it? i do have a 04 ralliart. im just wondering how much is the evo wing that you have and the sound system.

hey guys! im just kinda new here in this forum. is there a winnipeg lancer crew already?
Old May 5, 2006, 10:17 PM

hey guys!

anyone who could suggest a good sound system? i am looking at two sets: jbl front and rear speakers, rockford fosgate amp, and jbl subs or infinity front and rear speakers, rockford fosgate amps, and infinity subs.

i want to also know what the hyper grounding kit does for a car. i read in one thread that it does almost nothing on RA.

anyone who can hook me up with a rear anti-sway bar?

let me know what you think.

see you all on the road...
Old May 26, 2006, 09:29 PM

Smile

Hi guys !!! good to see all of u here, I'm from Winnipeg too, I'm driving 04 Yellow Ralliart . I wanna join this club , hope 1 day will see u guys on the street
:-)
Summer coming guys , u guys wanna Meeting ???

Last edited by alien78; May 26, 2006 at 09:35 PM.
Old May 26, 2006, 09:32 PM

Smile

Originally Posted by buccs02
heheh
maybe that's me hi`hi` im work close to KP hope see u soon
Old May 27, 2006, 09:23 AM

i have an idea guys. We can make website include forum board for Winnipeg's Lancer Club . So all guys got lancer in winnipeg can come and join us more easy .
Now u guys just select domain like winnipeglancer.ca or dot com whatever then i can take it and host it for u guys .
think about it then let me know i will make it for u guys
Old Jan 8, 2007, 08:33 AM
Evolved Member

I live in Winnipeg too, but I don't drive a Ralliart or OZ, just an ES. And yes, I agree, Vickar's isn't so great at all...
Old Jan 13, 2007, 04:51 AM
Evolving Member

hey, I'm back. no BIG deal dat u dont got an oz or RA as long as it's a LANCER.

i wanna make a LANCER CLUB a reality, i cant do it without u guys, what i wanna do now is do the count. let's put the name down.

1. lancer-0z
Old Jan 13, 2007, 04:53 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by alien78
i have an idea guys. We can make website include forum board for Winnipeg's Lancer Club . So all guys got lancer in winnipeg can come and join us more easy .
Now u guys just select domain like winnipeglancer.ca or dot com whatever then i can take it and host it for u guys .
think about it then let me know i will make it for u guys
winnipeglancer.ca
Old Jan 13, 2007, 04:58 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 04_ralliart
hey guys!

anyone who could suggest a good sound system? i am looking at two sets: jbl front and rear speakers, rockford fosgate amp, and jbl subs or infinity front and rear speakers, rockford fosgate amps, and infinity subs.

i want to also know what the hyper grounding kit does for a car. i read in one thread that it does almost nothing on RA.

anyone who can hook me up with a rear anti-sway bar?

let me know what you think.

see you all on the road...
i dunno, cant help with that....
Old Jan 13, 2007, 09:06 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by lancer-0Z
hey, I'm back. no BIG deal dat u dont got an oz or RA as long as it's a LANCER.

i wanna make a LANCER CLUB a reality, i cant do it without u guys, what i wanna do now is do the count. let's put the name down.

1. lancer-0z
2.) 03_Lancer_ES

P.S. Saw a dark grey Lancer leaving KP yesterday around mid-day as I left Part Source. (And spend a good 15 seconds searching for grip to get above 5kph in Regent)
Old Jan 14, 2007, 04:15 AM
Evolving Member

1.) lancer-0z
2.) 03_Lancer_ES

Please add the original list and your name when you wanna be added to the list.
Thanks.
Old Jan 15, 2007, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by lancer-0Z
1.) lancer-0z
2.) 03_Lancer_ES

Please add the original list and your name when you wanna be added to the list.
Thanks.
3.) Buccs02

P.S. Saw a dark grey Lancer leaving KP yesterday around mid-day as I left Part Source. (And spend a good 15 seconds searching for grip to get above 5kph in Regent)
Was it a RA with an Evo spoiler? If so that was most likely me or my wife, she works out that way.

Last edited by buccs02; Jan 15, 2007 at 10:36 PM.

Quick Reply: Canada - Winnipeg MB Lancer Club