Notices

2014 Evo X Import Guide

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2014, 09:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Kleensleeper.

Hey Lightsaber, congratulations on importing your Evo

I had a similar experience registering my car at the DMV office, and had to use my temporary insurance slip from my Canadian insurance company. But now that that's out of the way how's the Evo - have you gotten a chance to explore some fun roads in Ontario?

There are a couple Facebook groups that you might want to join too if you haven't already - Evo Nation Canada, Toronto Evo Nation, and Toronto Lancer Club.

Last edited by Mitch Master T; Jul 11, 2014 at 09:33 PM.
Old Jul 11, 2014, 09:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 85 Likes on 70 Posts
Originally Posted by Mitch Master T
Thanks Kleensleeper.

Hey Lightsaber, congratulations on importing your Evo

I had a similar experience registering my car at the DMV office, and had to use my temporary insurance slip from my Canadian insurance company.
Ain't that a b*tch?

But now that that's out of the way how's the Evo - have you gotten a chance to explore some fun roads in Ontario?
Well I have no electronic countermeasures installed in the Evo and considering I'm new to Canada, I'd rather stay very low in law-abiding way, right?

I believe I will find some fun go-kart tracks in time. The Evo, on the other hand, will be driven very slowly on the right lane so it stays.

There are a couple Facebook groups that you might want to join too if you haven't already - Evo Nation Canada, Toronto Evo Nation, and Toronto Lancer Club.
Many thanks! Will looks for these groups to join.

P.S. Also, I verified with ServiceOntario that I do not need to update my insurance carrier information when I make a switch. They have some sort of electronic system that automatically tracks this matter.

Last edited by Lightsaber; Jul 14, 2014 at 12:59 PM.