Notices

GTA meet

Old Mar 5, 2004, 12:22 PM
jtc
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
trader rating, or your "newbie" thing? you have to post a certain amount to move to "evolving member", then "evolved member". if it's trader rating you're talking about, then you need to get feedback from people you've traded with.
Old Mar 5, 2004, 12:38 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Awsome thanks
Old Mar 5, 2004, 09:11 PM

Danno welcome to the forum!

KK @ mavis is where we used to meet...
i'd love to come if the time is ok...

when's the dragonboat season btw???
june? (that's the chinese dragonboat season... )
Old Mar 5, 2004, 11:34 PM
Evolving Member

a meet sometime soon sounds good and KK is fine with me. that's where we've met before and there isn't an issue with crowding or anything.

My buddy paddles for Champions off-track betting and i think he will know the Golden Dragons. he is pretty serious about the DB thing.

the practice season starts soon. my team starts on-water practices at Sunnyside at the end of april i think
Old Mar 6, 2004, 01:09 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by jtc
i'd say krispy kreme on mavis, but that lot's jam packed every time i go. maybe at a mall? sherway gardens?
Hey guys..... I know everyone is in a hurry to set a date for the meet....but this is what I want to try to avoid.....a meet where 50 guys go to sherway with out a permit and get hassled by the police and security....... I'm trying to organize something halh decent. That's why I'm trying something in conjunction with Mitsubishi....and that's why I need to gather rough numbers.....for the space and that..... I'm also trying to get somemore vendors too.....to make it a little better..... I think we will have mini meets ....until that time..... I've been e-mailing you guys that have left a post on this thread........for a really last minute mini meet today.......This is very last minute......a few of you told me you wanted to meet (last minute) so I'm just letting everyone else know last minute.......last minute a few of us are going to meet at Cooksville Mitsubishi in Mississauga.....Dundas....between Tomkin and Hurontario..... This is very last minute....today Saturday March 6 at 5pm-6pm..... If you happen to get this your more then welcome to come down....... If not.....don't worry....you'll get much more notice for the meet in the summer.....
Old Mar 6, 2004, 05:43 PM
cih

Meh.. Sherway Gardens... Toronto Integras have permission to meet there... Lets get our own permission to meet somewhere.
Old Mar 7, 2004, 12:51 PM
Evolving Member

I just talked to the manager again at Cooksville Mitsubishi..... and it is confirmed that they want to make this a monthly meet.... We are just deciding on a start date for the first one..... They can accomadate well over 50 cars...for show. They are serious about making this a big event and are backing it up with prizes...like intake......free oil change for a year......etc. They are even going to set up a tent for vendors that want to have a booth...... If you know a shop that is interested in setting up something just e-mail me...... I know already there will probably be at least a few vendors. Cooksville is really trying to make this a good thing and are going all out to do this. That's why I want an approx. number on my end so we make enough space. catagories aren't set yet.....but it will probably be the norm. If people are interested in showing off they're car to compete for prices then let me know......so we can get a space reserved for you........ If anybody has any concerns or questions about this meet then let me know......thanks
Old Mar 7, 2004, 12:57 PM

Hello, I don't really have any engine mods yet...can I still come? hehe
Old Mar 7, 2004, 05:23 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by lancerko
Hello, I don't really have any engine mods yet...can I still come? hehe
you can still come......you'll just have to park it in the back......just kidding
Old Mar 7, 2004, 05:52 PM
jtc
Evolving Member

hey guys, sorry i missed the meet saturday, got home right at 6.
Old Mar 8, 2004, 07:37 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

ya i wasnt around...I dont mind the short notice but i need to know midweek because iam hardly ever on my pc on weekends...I want to come to a mini meet for sure and definatly the biug one (hopefully i will have my body kit on by then) and i know 2 other guys that are down for meets too. Just say when and where....but please let me know friday for weekend meets if possible.
Old Mar 8, 2004, 04:21 PM
Evolving Member

Next mini meet will probably be pretty soon.......in a few weeks.....The summer one is coming along good...... I think it will be a good turn out.....and will be well organized.....hopefully....If anyone wants to be a vendor there....just e-mail me so we can reserve space....
Old Mar 9, 2004, 01:52 PM

I'm up for a meet.

Later

Steve
Old Mar 9, 2004, 04:39 PM

I'm in.... I know of the Cooksville Mitsu dealership, do you think there'll be enough space there?... looks pretty small still

Has anyone here bought their car from Cooksville? if so from who? and how's the service and parts dept. like?

later

Last edited by MADFUZZ; Mar 9, 2004 at 04:44 PM.
Old Mar 9, 2004, 06:12 PM

As Toretto said in The Fast And The Furious,

"We don't know if you're worthy... ...but you're in!"

///and so am I!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: GTA meet