Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

2nd WRX vs. EVO Shootout Result Thread

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2005, 10:31 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gsnt
What the hell man? I can't believe noone congratulated me for getting 2nd in Mitsubishi Quick 8 and having the worlds fastest Galant VR-4 with A/C and cruise control but no ABS or AWS................Ungrateful bastards............................
lol
Old Apr 20, 2005, 05:04 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by gsujeff55
apparently he isn't hurting for business, so i guess we gotta deal with it. If people want to spend their money with someone that acts like that, thats their perogative i guess.

I know i spoke with him a couple times on the phone and it 100% turned me away from him and his products.

and to be on topic with this post, nice runs AMS and buschur.
I think my customers are mostly more interested in how well their cars run and my reliability record of 1600 reflashed ecus without engines blowing up than my interpersonal skills. The main reason why I am in the car business is becuase I like dealing with cars. A diplomat or politican I am not. Racer I am.
Old Apr 20, 2005, 05:06 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Evo_doer
I can't wait till he gets his flames blown off this comming weekend. If you think he's whining now just wait, he'll sound like a air raid siren for sure
Bro - do me a favor - lay down the crack pipe before you start typing.

Just whom or who is going to blow my flames off - YOU ? ha ha !
Old Apr 20, 2005, 05:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DynoFlash
I think my customers are mostly more interested in how well their cars run and my reliability record of 1600 reflashed ecus without engines blowing up than my interpersonal skills. The main reason why I am in the car business is becuase I like dealing with cars. A diplomat or politican I am not. Racer I am.
- Uncompromising men are hard to come by. You have backed everything you have said on the strip...
Old Apr 20, 2005, 05:42 PM
Evolving Member

I'd just like to say that Al can be the largest *** he wants to be, just as long as my EVO is running as advertised after the custome tune! Quality of the product is what I'm all about. If you need some one to suck your ***** call a *****!
Old Apr 20, 2005, 06:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LOL. Don't have to be in politics to be courteous.

Redcloud, thats easy to say, but what if you could have both? Whats wrong with expecting good customer service?
Old Apr 20, 2005, 06:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Oh come on!Either you have the fastest GVR4 or you don't, none of the hissy fissy no a/c or whathaveyou..It seems like everyone is just yearning for credibility lately..We should start a new topic just for congradulating each other!!Don't get me wrong,those are awesome times weather you have AC, or if you have tirefly nakayama weapon street secret dragon air freshener..Regardless, great time and congrats..BTW I recognize you SN, were you at the DSM shootout about 4 years ago racing a late 90's galant gs or whatever??
What the hell man? I can't believe noone congratulated me for getting 2nd in Mitsubishi Quick 8 and having the worlds fastest Galant VR-4 with A/C and cruise control but no ABS or AWS................Ungrateful bastards............................
Old Apr 20, 2005, 06:45 PM
Account Disabled

I was impressed by the simplicity & performance of your vehicle.
Old Apr 20, 2005, 07:10 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Petey Turbo
Oh come on!Either you have the fastest GVR4 or you don't, none of the hissy fissy no a/c or whathaveyou..It seems like everyone is just yearning for credibility lately..We should start a new topic just for congradulating each other!!Don't get me wrong,those are awesome times weather you have AC, or if you have tirefly nakayama weapon street secret dragon air freshener..Regardless, great time and congrats..BTW I recognize you SN, were you at the DSM shootout about 4 years ago racing a late 90's galant gs or whatever??
It was an inside joke man.

I was at the Shootout in 2000 with a Black Mirage Turbo with the factory 1.6 still in it.
Old Apr 20, 2005, 07:13 PM
Account Disabled

I don't know if you were responding to me or not, but that GVR4 was dialed in nicely. Consistent 11s all day. Too bad "Heavy Strike" was not at the event.
Old Apr 20, 2005, 07:18 PM
Evolving Member

This thread went down the crapper.

How about that Galant though...
Old Apr 20, 2005, 07:30 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by gsujeff55
LOL. Don't have to be in politics to be courteous.

Redcloud, thats easy to say, but what if you could have both? Whats wrong with expecting good customer service?
Customer service is spending an extra hour to diagnose and resolve a customer's pre-existing boost leak problem in the middle of the night. Customer service does not include pretending to be a politically correct internet poster to please you. If you dont like the way I post then dont read what I post. Its too bad you can't shut me up the old fashioned way - by beating me at the track.
Old Apr 20, 2005, 07:38 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DynoFlash
Customer service is spending an extra hour to diagnose and resolve a customer's pre-existing boost leak problem in the middle of the night. Customer service does not include pretending to be a politically correct internet poster to please you. If you dont like the way I post then dont read what I post. Its too bad you can't shut me up the old fashioned way - by beating me at the track.
SNAP!
Old Apr 20, 2005, 08:40 PM

WOW What a glory hog. Wa....Wa....Wa....Wa...me...me...me...ne. Quit being so pimpous and arrogant and maybe you'll get the credit you deserve. From you posts, all you seem to be is about receiving recognition and trying to be the best by putting others down. You have a severe self-esteem issue and I really feel sorry for you. Did RUQWKNF congradulate every winner?? No, maybe he doesn't even know who you are? Oh god forbid he doesnt know who you are, everybody should know!! Bow down to BIG AL!!

Take it easy guy, you are taking this sport way to seriously..
Old Apr 20, 2005, 09:45 PM
Evolving Member

I think is awesome everyone went out and had a good time. Congrats to anyone who didnt blow there car up and drove it home parked it in the garage and drove it to work the next day.

With that said sweet *** job Al keep up the outstanding work. Al, in my opinion is a top notch tuner who takes great great pride in his work. Anyone can sit here and badmouth him or his products but the results speak for themselves. As far as superior customer service he had my car out at 1am in the morning finishing up a street tune when the cops asks us to pack it up and go home. And to be honest I dont plan on using anyone else to do any of my tunes.

Quick Reply: 2nd WRX vs. EVO Shootout Result Thread