Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

Some new times...

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2006, 06:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Some new times...

Well I havn't been to the track since the shoot-out, been haven some girl troubles
So I went to trails raceway park this past wedsnesday, for test and tune. I got 4 passes in and said I had enough, my clutch was smelling really bad.
So my 3rd run was the best, 13.05 at 107
At the shoot-out my best was a 13.5 at 101.
So today I went back to trails and ran about 10 more times.
When I got there I was really low on gas so I bought 3 gallons of VP Red, I don't think the car liked it very much
My best today was a 13.4 at 102. Track temp today was 100+. Earlier in the day I was busting out some blistering 14.4's at 99. 5k launch control suck ***. Discconected it and hello 1.8 at 1.7 60ft's.
I want to trap 120mph+ in the 1/4.
Jrod I do have your list you sent me and thank you very much, I will more than likely be calling you very very soon.
Old Jul 16, 2006, 06:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
girl troubles huh? fck 'em bro. theres many more fish in the sea. they all smell like fish anyway if your not married then your alot better off with problems happening now then if your were married. just buys things for the evo and she'll treat u right always. hell, i quit buyin nice things for my wife because she doesnt seem to appreciate it and take care of **** so now i spend time with my kids and my car! wife gets jealous now

anyway, your times are'nt all that bad. the clutch will help some but your money is going to be with your mods ie: intake, mbc, tbe and flash.
Old Jul 16, 2006, 08:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by freshsrt-4
girl troubles huh? fck 'em bro. theres many more fish in the sea. they all smell like fish anyway if your not married then your alot better off with problems happening now then if your were married. just buys things for the evo and she'll treat u right always. hell, i quit buyin nice things for my wife because she doesnt seem to appreciate it and take care of **** so now i spend time with my kids and my car! wife gets jealous now

anyway, your times are'nt all that bad. the clutch will help some but your money is going to be with your mods ie: intake, mbc, tbe and flash.
Thaxs bro you made me feel alittle bit better.....lmfao