Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

1/21/09 Record Breaking night. Must see!!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2009, 11:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why doesn't it surprise me that both of you are awake
Old Jan 24, 2009, 11:25 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by aka.ralliart15
yea your car is running pretty well...although I have suspected for some time now that my turbo might have internal damage...but I can't complain I'm really happy with the car...I'm sure we can reach our goals with a bit more practice
lol yea man we will. You should be lower then 11.6's thoe. Especially with those numbers. You should be near 120 if not over it.

If my clutch would ****ing hold and not get all uber soft on me then i could do it. I got a 1.73 and a bunch of other 1.7's on the stocker. But it just gets too soft after a few runs. My best runsa re my first 2, every time i go lol
Old Jan 24, 2009, 11:27 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by crispeed
The ending was best!
What I plan on doing is doign mroe in car shots, and any movement i do is slow motion. So when it is in fast forward I will move normal and drive a 7 sec evo
Old Jan 24, 2009, 11:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
Thanks for the great video.. I may need to send you some of my future footage cause my videos have no creativity like this one!! Nice work!!

Mike
we will be out there on weds, and he will be with me so he is def. going to be there for the record breaking adventure haha. We will have crew wristbands on so we can do whatever without crap from the guys near the tower
Old Jan 24, 2009, 11:32 PM
Evolving Member

Hmmmm I might have to go on Wednesday also! Not to run though, sadly. Too many problems that need to be taken care of first.
Old Jan 24, 2009, 11:33 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Casper.
lol yea man we will. You should be lower then 11.6's thoe. Especially with those numbers. You should be near 120 if not over it.

If my clutch would ****ing hold and not get all uber soft on me then i could do it. I got a 1.73 and a bunch of other 1.7's on the stocker. But it just gets too soft after a few runs. My best runsa re my first 2, every time i go lol
I guess it could be near 120 if I took out the two amps, the 10 inch sub, the spare tire jack and tool and I told the tech i would not race with them but I also had two 5 full gallon jugs of E-85 behind both of the back seats....yea yea excuses but it all adds up at the finish line, also I gotta try no-lift shifts cause I let off all the way
Old Jan 24, 2009, 11:36 PM
Evolving Member

I guess it could be near 120 if I took out the two amps, the 10 inch sub, the spare tire jack and tool and I told the tech i would not race with them but I also had two 5 full gallon jugs of E-85 behind both of the back seats....yea yea excuses but it all adds up at the finish line, also I gotta try no-lift shifts cause I let off all the way
llol geez son, next time ur there ill put all my seats and interior in there plus two more 5 gallon drums so you wont spin
Old Jan 24, 2009, 11:37 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MikeIsBoosted
Hmmmm I might have to go on Wednesday also! Not to run though, sadly. Too many problems that need to be taken care of first.
doooooooooooooooooooooooooo it, im riding out with chris lol
Old Jan 24, 2009, 11:41 PM
Evolved Member

llol geez son, next time ur there ill put all my seats and interior in there plus two more 5 gallon drums so you wont spin
Please do the temps were killer though that night....I'll probably go, not this Wednesday but the other one coming up and I'll run 11's for sure.....let me know what you run when you go
Old Jan 24, 2009, 11:44 PM
Evolving Member

Please do the temps were killer though that night....I'll probably go, not this Wednesday but the other one coming up and I'll run 11's for sure.....let me know what you run when you go
im going but not running . The stocker is gone. Not enough to slip during daily driving, I jsut dont want to push it anymore. Ill be back racing me in like a month. Need moniessssssssssssssssss

Thing is i didnt spin that night, it just didnt come out hard at all. It slipped and caught up top.
Old Jan 24, 2009, 11:49 PM
Evolved Member

im going but not running . The stocker is gone. Not enough to slip during daily driving, I jsut dont want to push it anymore. Ill be back racing me in like a month. Need moniessssssssssssssssss

Thing is i didnt spin that night, it just didnt come out hard at all. It slipped and caught up top.
I know what your saying, its too risky better to not race for a month than to race and not drive your evo at all...I'll see if I can start a fundraiser
Old Jan 24, 2009, 11:54 PM
Evolving Member

I know what your saying, its too risky better to not race for a month than to race and not drive your evo at all...I'll see if I can start a fundraiser
lol a fundrasier would be nice haha. Unless you wanna install my clutch and evo 8 4th gear for free

Im not gunna do the clutch without doing the gear, waste of time. Im gunna be trappin 120 plus sooner or later with meth and 02 dump (yea i know, i dont have e 85 near me )
Old Jan 24, 2009, 11:59 PM
Evolved Member

lol a fundrasier would be nice haha. Unless you wanna install my clutch and evo 8 4th gear for free

Im not gunna do the clutch without doing the gear, waste of time. Im gunna be trappin 120 plus sooner or later with meth and 02 dump (yea i know, i dont have e 85 near me )
like I could.....holy crap i just realized its 3am...wtf and i gotta work tomorrow my boss will be pissed if i'm late yea you've got a good plan, good luck
Old Jan 25, 2009, 12:03 AM
Evolving Member

like I could.....holy crap i just realized its 3am...wtf and i gotta work tomorrow my boss will be pissed if i'm late yea you've got a good plan, good luck
thanks brotha. Money will be saved and my goal of 10's will be met one way or another

this will be me down the track ->
Old Jan 25, 2009, 01:34 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
we will be out there on weds, and he will be with me so he is def. going to be there for the record breaking adventure haha. We will have crew wristbands on so we can do whatever without crap from the guys near the tower
Thank you very much guys for putting my runs all together. Tell Epix I appreciate it

Last edited by Most-Wanted; Jan 25, 2009 at 01:50 AM.

Quick Reply: 1/21/09 Record Breaking night. Must see!!