Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

Top Evo Drivers Poll?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2009, 06:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thats okay Eric,

I voted for ya I give anyone props who runs 8's at a 170.... handling a car like that is crazy and the fastest car i have driven was in the high 9's.

I thought that was a great thread, hmmmm
Old Jun 19, 2009, 07:14 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JuniorAWD
Whats wrong with 11.0@138
In it self nothing. But when someone uses that as an example to try and bash others who have already broken into the 9's around the same mph it makes the basher look stupid.
Old Jun 19, 2009, 10:27 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by RyuEvoIX
In it self nothing. But when someone uses that as an example to try and bash others who have already broken into the 9's around the same mph it makes the basher look stupid.
I was being sarcastic... I get it..
Old Jun 19, 2009, 12:14 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by JuniorAWD
I was being sarcastic... I get it..
Old Jun 19, 2009, 01:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
that thread was over before it started
Old Jun 19, 2009, 08:41 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
It was trashed because many people here can't discuss topics like that as adults and threads with those subjects pretty much dive into a flame fest and pissing match from the second they're made.
Old Jun 19, 2009, 09:05 PM
Evolved Member

Procco came in and crapped in the thread just like the other day in the 09 quickest/fastest sticky thread. There was no legitimate gripe. Just a bad attitude fueled by ignorance.

Listen why don't you shut up and talk to me about your jealousy.

The reason I don't drive my car is the same reason as other people, because I want to get the best ET and MPH out of my car without having to go through so much trouble as others. When I ran 11.0 @ 138 in 2005, I blew the rear axle so the car coasted to the end of the 1/4 mile And at that moment in time I made a decision to benefit my pocket and the car. I realized I needed someone who had better driving skills. I show my skills by building the car and all the R&Ds. That doesn't mean that I can't drive the car. Before Oscar drove my car, I had two other great drivers. So stop making stupid remarks without knowing what you are talking about.

This is ridiculous.

Eddie
Old Jun 19, 2009, 09:08 PM
Evolved Member

in b4 lock
Old Jun 19, 2009, 09:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by otter
It was trashed because many people here can't discuss topics like that as adults and threads with those subjects pretty much dive into a flame fest and pissing match from the second they're made.
I agree 100%

Originally Posted by ProccoEVO

The reason I don't drive my car is the same reason as other people, because I want to get the best ET and MPH out of my car without having to go through so much trouble as others. When I ran 11.0 @ 138 in 2005, I blew the rear axle so the car coasted to the end of the 1/4 mile And at that moment in time I made a decision to benefit my pocket and the car. I realized I needed someone who had better driving skills. I show my skills by building the car and all the R&Ds. That doesn't mean that I can't drive the car. Before Oscar drove my car, I had two other great drivers. So stop making stupid remarks without knowing what you are talking about.

This is ridiculous.

Eddie
I don't get it..

Honestly there is no real answer, only a vote of peoples totally favorite all time evo drivers..Like american idol!
Old Jun 19, 2009, 10:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ProccoEVO

This is ridiculous.

Eddie
Get over yourself Eddie. You have nothing for me to be jealous about. I'd be ashamed to claim accomplishments with my car when not even being at the track when it happens. All the credit with your car goes to CFT, not you.
Old Jun 19, 2009, 11:09 PM
Former Sponsor

Get over yourself Eddie. You have nothing for me to be jealous about. I'd be ashamed to claim accomplishments with my car when not even being at the track when it happens. All the credit with your car goes to CFT, not you.

Procco is still really involved with his car... He is a really busy man and that is one of the reason we got involved in this project. Doesn't mind getting greased up to work on the car and every chance he gets try to enjoy his car.

On a succesfull race team there are a bunch of roles that are extremely important and without one the other doesn't exist... Owner, mechanic, driver, assistants, sponsors, etc etc... and everyone needs to shoot for the same goals ...

So In our team, everyone involved can celebrate and take credit for every goal reached and the future ones as well...

So don't worry so much about Procco and worry about your car and your goals..

We are here to celebrate each others goals not to put anybody down... At least that is what I thought this forum was all about...

Sincerely

Serge@CFT
Old Jun 19, 2009, 11:16 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by tunedbycft
Procco is still really involved with his car... He is a really busy man and that is one of the reason we got involved in this project. Doesn't mind getting greased up to work on the car and every chance he gets try to enjoy his car.

On a succesfull race team there are a bunch of roles that are extremely important and without one the other doesn't exist... Owner, mechanic, driver, assistants, sponsors, etc etc... and everyone needs to shoot for the same goals ...

So In our team, everyone involved can celebrate and take credit for every goal reached and the future ones as well...

So don't worry so much about Procco and worry about your car and your goals..

We are here to celebrate each others goals not to put anybody down... At least that is what I thought this forum was all about...

Sincerely

Serge@CFT
Serge

Your team mate/car owner should take your advice. The last two threads he got involved in were locked/deleted due to him insulting other members.
Old Jun 20, 2009, 07:01 AM
Former Sponsor

Its been noted and I'm pretty sure he will also will try his best not to get personal from all the criticism some people have...

Instead of trying to upset people lets try to give props and do constructive criticism...

On how we can be better drivers, mechanics, etc, etc...

Can we all just get along.... hahahahahahahahaha

My first props of the day goes to Brian Most Wanted on the 9.0's Awesome driving and great work by AWD Motorsports, good luck..

thanks

Serge@CFT
Old Jun 20, 2009, 07:22 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
I was looking for that thread this morning. I never posted in the one that was taken down or locked. It was set up for failure as soon as it was started, I agree with that one! haha

I don't drive my own car either, I suck. It was funny to me that the guy with the most 8 second passes in an EVO was left off the list though, also the first to ever do it.

I'm more interested in a guy who can run round after round after round within a tenth of each pass than I am a guy who makes one fast pass a month too.

Stop the hate! hahahaha
Old Jun 20, 2009, 09:32 AM
El Jefe

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts
Originally Posted by otter
Pretty much this.

The poll was the "best" Evo driver, not the fastest. Humans being human, everyone came into the thread with favorites, biases, and apparently with a chip on their shoulder. There were at least half a dozen people who were completely out of line with their responses in that thread.

So, just like that one, this one is closed.