Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

Hoosier 245/45/17 Drag Radial a reality!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2009, 01:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I looked at every 60' run and his 60's ranged from 1.61 to 1.68 being his worst. Several around 1.61 to 1.64 I believe.
Old Oct 1, 2009, 01:55 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here are the FACTS:

All passes were run on the same wheels with the same mods since 5/7/09

1.633 60' 12.015 @ 112.34 quickest pass with the stock clutch and BFG's

1.672 60' 12.037 @ 110.77 quickest pass with the Quarter Master and BFG's

1.743 60' 12.008 @ 116.58 first pass on the Hoosier's

1.653 60' 11.726 @ 114.56 quickest pass on Hoosier's so far as of 9/29/09.

Last edited by Indy Evo; Oct 1, 2009 at 02:00 PM.
Old Oct 1, 2009, 04:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
I am only posting in here again to make something very clear.

I AM DAVID BUSCHUR, I am only responsible for what DAVID BUSCHUR says or types, nothing else and not from anyone else. I am not in the back ground getting with people to start crap, if Slorice, Big Al or anyone else makes a post it is THEIR own doing and THEIR own freaking opinions. DO NOT drag me or Buschur Racing into all the drama. I am sick of that ****.

I asked my questions in here and made my points, those were mine. Anyone else making posts, those are theirs and have nothing to do with me.

Now carry on leave me and Buschur Racing out of this.

Also, IF there is a problem between myself and Tom, Jim or my momma's baby's momma it is nobody's concern here unless it is posted publically for the rest of you to get involved with.

As far as I know there is no problem though to be clear. Tom and I have not talked but it is apparent and definite that things have changed.

Now that I am fired up and on a roll. Tire testing or any other testing required testing. Running a tire on a car isn't proving jack. You want to test, get two sets of identical wheels with the Hoosier on one and the BFG or something else on the other and then go to the track, rent it so you can actually do some testing. That is testing. Changing a bunch of parts, season changes, tune changes and fuel changes and talking about how good a tire is is not testing a tire. Also testing is good, selling 40 sets of tires and calling that testing is not good. I've found you test and prove something first and then sell it, not the other way around. I'd be hung if I did the same thing, so Tom and Jim you should both expect some grief, welcome to the EVO game of being a vendor. You guys are no longer "the good ole boys helping eveyone out." Now you are 9sec9.com and you will be held accountable for your sales and such by the people here, just like I am and all the other vendors. Welcome to the real world.
Old Oct 1, 2009, 04:49 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by davidbuschur
I am only posting in here again to make something very clear.

I AM DAVID BUSCHUR, I am only responsible for what DAVID BUSCHUR says or types, nothing else and not from anyone else. I am not in the back ground getting with people to start crap, if Slorice, Big Al or anyone else makes a post it is THEIR own doing and THEIR own freaking opinions. DO NOT drag me or Buschur Racing into all the drama. I am sick of that ****.

I asked my questions in here and made my points, those were mine. Anyone else making posts, those are theirs and have nothing to do with me.

Now carry on leave me and Buschur Racing out of this.

Also, IF there is a problem between myself and Tom, Jim or my momma's baby's momma it is nobody's concern here unless it is posted publically for the rest of you to get involved with.

As far as I know there is no problem though to be clear. Tom and I have not talked but it is apparent and definite that things have changed.

Now that I am fired up and on a roll. Tire testing or any other testing required testing. Running a tire on a car isn't proving jack. You want to test, get two sets of identical wheels with the Hoosier on one and the BFG or something else on the other and then go to the track, rent it so you can actually do some testing. That is testing. Changing a bunch of parts, season changes, tune changes and fuel changes and talking about how good a tire is is not testing a tire. Also testing is good, selling 40 sets of tires and calling that testing is not good. I've found you test and prove something first and then sell it, not the other way around. I'd be hung if I did the same thing, so Tom and Jim you should both expect some grief, welcome to the EVO game of being a vendor. You guys are no longer "the good ole boys helping eveyone out." Now you are 9sec9.com and you will be held accountable for your sales and such by the people here, just like I am and all the other vendors. Welcome to the real world.

Dave, you spend too much time thinking about someone elses's tires, and not enough about timing. Better concentrate on the basics.

Seems like there was a thread just a few days ago where you were trying to distance yourself from Al, AWD Mike, SloRice and your other buddies. Must get tiring to do that every week.
Old Oct 1, 2009, 05:24 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by davidbuschur
You want to test, get two sets of identical wheels with the Hoosier on one and the BFG or something else on the other and then go to the track, rent it so you can actually do some testing. That is testing.

Already done. We mounted a set of the BFG's and a set of the Hoosiers to stock STI Wheels. Tires will be tested on an STI first. Then we will be mounting them on some Evo wheels and trying them out on a heavily modded Evo. We even have a track rental lines up if weather permits.

Keith
Old Oct 1, 2009, 06:19 PM
Admin Alumni

That's quite enough of this thread..