Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

21st ANNUAL DSM/EVO SHOOTOUT

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2013, 11:56 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Chu's Mom
Anyone have video of Buschur throwing that guys dynosheet on the ground? I found that quite amusing.
I missed that ****, In for the video!
Old Aug 23, 2013, 12:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
I'm not a very patient guy. It's so busy and overwhelming for me all weekend my tolerance level, which is usually low anyway, really hits an all time low.

You guys should have seen the guy from the local newspaper trying to interview me, good Lord it's hard to believe this stuttering idiot works for a newspaper.....it was so frustrating to me I gave up on him.
Old Aug 23, 2013, 01:46 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by David Buschur
I'm not a very patient guy. It's so busy and overwhelming for me all weekend my tolerance level, which is usually low anyway, really hits an all time low.

You guys should have seen the guy from the local newspaper trying to interview me, good Lord it's hard to believe this stuttering idiot works for a newspaper.....it was so frustrating to me I gave up on him.
I definitely give you credit there.... When you're the center of attention, everyone wants a piece. Not easy to deal with! I can only imagine how much that short run on patience kicks in during that one particular weekend.

Regardless of that. Great weekend. It was my first time. Already can't wait until next years!
Old Aug 23, 2013, 02:54 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Fuel Injector Clinic was out at the 21st Annual DSM/Evo/GT-R Shootout again this year as a sponsor of the Quick 16 class. This is always a great event and we look forward to being a part of it each year.

Below are some of the photos from the event, but to see all the photos see the gallery on our Facebook page here: www.facebook.com/fuelinjectorclinic

To see all the photos see the gallery on our Facebook page here: www.facebook.com/fuelinjectorclinic
Old Aug 23, 2013, 03:45 PM

Had an awesome time! Wish I brought my car but next year it will make the haul
Old Aug 24, 2013, 08:18 PM
Evolved Member

Thanks for the pictures.
Old Aug 24, 2013, 09:15 PM
Evolving Member

Hell Yeah, made "FIC PICs" twice. Oh yeah, I coin the phrase, "FIC PIC". Had a great time this year as this was my second year coming. Can't wait until next year. My whole year evolves around setting my car up for ESA. Hope to defend my title with some even better numbers than this year.

DO we dare mention the freak out over the little bit of coolant on the catch tray of the dyno, maybe not. It did have us yelling "FIFTY MORE DOLLARS" all weekend, lol.
Old Aug 25, 2013, 03:43 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 67 Likes on 59 Posts
stock appearing dyno king is wrong.

my customer Nick made 602 with a 2.1 and fp black, and Gill made 597 with a 2.0L and fp black.
Old Aug 25, 2013, 06:43 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by tscompusa
stock appearing dyno king is wrong.

my customer Nick made 602 with a 2.1 and fp black, and Gill made 597 with a 2.0L and fp black.
Tom just drop it the shootout is over. Where was your guys during the ESA finals? Stop flaming and wasting everyone's time.
Old Aug 25, 2013, 05:38 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 67 Likes on 59 Posts
Originally Posted by thestig0711
Tom just drop it the shootout is over. Where was your guys during the ESA finals? Stop flaming and wasting everyone's time.
Correcting a mistake about something when it is inaccurate is not flaming.

The only ESA car there i had competing in the drag racing event ended up bogging his launch and got knocked out the first round / race.

That has nothing to do with the dyno competition at all. two separate events.

-----------------

You think i'd post a 1080P HD video i filmed of the two cars going down the track for the final round and saying nothing but kind words in the video description + thread
if i was here to flame? no way.

I understand its not in the person's control that won the trophy. He simply dyno'ed his car and they said he won. He did what anyone would do. take the trophy that was given to him.
All i'm trying to do is make it clear there were two higher HP cars there. Since my customer had the highest HP car there and should of been the winner of course i'm going to say something.

Having my customer be the highest HP there makes me look good, why would i not mention it? how you got "flaming" from that is beyond me, but there is no flaming on this end at all.

Last edited by tscompusa; Aug 25, 2013 at 06:34 PM.
Old Aug 25, 2013, 06:48 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Thanks for posting pics FIC....I always enjoy checking out your pics!!
Old Aug 25, 2013, 07:36 PM
Evolved Member

Tom just drop it the shootout is over.

Old Aug 26, 2013, 07:01 AM
Evolving Member

Dude you need to stop wasting our time and keep living in your virtual dyno world. No one wants to hear it anymore.
Old Aug 26, 2013, 08:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Dude you need to stop wasting our time and keep living in your virtual dyno world. No one wants to hear it anymore.
LMAO, thats sig worthy
Old Aug 26, 2013, 09:05 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by tscompusa
The only ESA car there i had competing in the drag racing event ended up bogging his launch and got knocked out the first round / race.
It would have been a good race if he didnt bog. The previous run we had in qualifying, he ran 11.1 and I ran 11.2. Was looking forward to a good first round race.

Always next year.

Quick Reply: 21st ANNUAL DSM/EVO SHOOTOUT