Notices
Drag Racing Find out the best way to launch and see what kind of times other people are posting. No posting of street racing related stories!

Extreme Tuners evo ix 8.489@173

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2015, 10:03 PM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 94AWDcoupe
also of note:
car is not a stripped drag car. I see no tube front end, full glass, factory dash and steering wheel. looks like a nice street car still. and that track is un-prepped. and clearly the second video shows this car is gonna shatter that 8.40 when it makes a clean pass on higher boost. and its only 1.8liters.

major respect is deserved here if you ask me.
I cant tell if your being serious or sarcastic. You have been around for a very very long time and I am more then positive you witnessed the **** show that happened a couple of years ago with these guys.
Old Dec 22, 2015, 12:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Teal2nnr
The F1 car statement was meant as an example on how odd that car sounds. It resembles the last video (linked starts @ 1:35) that was proven to be sped up. I have my opinions on the matter, but in the end it really doesn't matter. For a full interior car its extremely fast.

Extreme Tuners 2000hp Evo run. - YouTube
Must give up buddy, this is not the original video of extreme tuners you post.
This is:

Stop hating, here is a normal street car with 8.4 sec and going for lower and you post another guys video to what? please stop this and make a comment for the 8.4
Old Dec 22, 2015, 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by ZanarkO
I cant tell if your being serious or sarcastic. You have been around for a very very long time and I am more then positive you witnessed the **** show that happened a couple of years ago with these guys.
The time of this car shows what extreme tuners support those years in this forum. That they told the truth then about power and everything, as with a street car in a non prepared track made 8,4 and soon going for much lower. Time works against those haters that told extreme tuners are fake or anything bad about them. In your position as its a mitsubishi platfrom you must be glad that someone works to improve this.
Old Dec 22, 2015, 07:42 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by stamatis evo6
Stop hating, here is a normal street car with 8.4 sec and going for lower and you post another guys video to what? please stop this and make a comment for the 8.4
Let's just straighten this out, 8.4 is fast, absolutely no doubt.. and I do believe they ran an 8.4 congratulations on that.

BUT this car has more exotic parts and custom crap than probably any Evo out there, to say it is a "normal" street car is laughable at best there is nothing normal about it. With the amount of R&D, exotic parts, and the price tag this car has into it. It should've been the fastest Evo years ago, but it isn't, and the horsepower numbers make it look even worse, if you say you have a 1700hp-1900hp car and aren't even close to mid 7's then it looks like you don't know what you're doing.... or you look like a liar

..and hey I may be wrong, but I've never seen reflections like that in a glass door window, pretty wavy if you ask me
Old Dec 22, 2015, 07:59 AM

Xsilver,

I have wrote with how much HP made the pass. Was 1180awhp.
Just be patience for next passes of this car.
Old Dec 22, 2015, 10:23 AM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
The time of this car shows what extreme tuners support those years in this forum. That they told the truth then about power and everything, as with a street car in a non prepared track made 8,4 and soon going for much lower. Time works against those haters that told extreme tuners are fake or anything bad about them. In your position as its a mitsubishi platfrom you must be glad that someone works to improve this.
If thats the case then Kudos.
Old Dec 22, 2015, 02:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
Must give up buddy, this is not the original video of extreme tuners you post.

Not hating as I stated the 8.4 pass was quick and impressive. The video you posted is the same, its sped up once the car starts getting on it. I was simply asking why they would use sped up video to show off a car that is apparently quite impressive. Obviously you don't believe the video is sped up, and that's fine, I won't waste your time or mine debating the matter.

Post up a thread when they break the 8 second barrier.
Old Dec 22, 2015, 03:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Teal2nnr
Not hating as I stated the 8.4 pass was quick and impressive. The video you posted is the same, its sped up once the car starts getting on it. I was simply asking why they would use sped up video to show off a car that is apparently quite impressive. Obviously you don't believe the video is sped up, and that's fine, I won't waste your time or mine debating the matter.

Post up a thread when they break the 8 second barrier.
I think these guys running off at the mouth about this and that should stfu unless you have something thats faster IMO. Cant speed up real life haha. Nice job on the car though 8.4 this thing is sweet.
Old Dec 22, 2015, 03:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by 3gturbo
I think these guys running off at the mouth about this and that should stfu unless you have something thats faster IMO. Cant speed up real life haha. Nice job on the car though 8.4 this thing is sweet.
For a guy that's been around since 05 you sure have a short term memory. Have fun with that. lol "Can't speed up real life" you're hilarious.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...l#post11553271

Last edited by Teal2nnr; Dec 22, 2015 at 04:42 PM.
Old Dec 24, 2015, 03:01 AM

People keep on saying about times of Evo around the world
So this car weight is around 1300-1330kg approximatelly and all other Evos at same time
are close to 1050-1100kg and whoever knows that's easily 2-3tenths in 1/4 easily
I want to see the car in a good track with 402meters of glue and not only 100m like Greek tracks and boost high up and 8.0 will come for sure
Just for the story the white Evo that has 8.09 weighs with driver 1080kg and it's not from my mind they said that in a video they had a year ago
Old Dec 28, 2015, 04:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by ZanarkO
another reason I think you should not post.
Old Dec 28, 2015, 04:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by 94AWDcoupe
another reason I think you should not post.
Old Dec 28, 2015, 04:49 PM

Nice
Old Dec 30, 2015, 05:40 AM
KJS
Evolving Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by kleomenis5582
I want to see the car in a good track with 402meters of glue and not only 100m like Greek tracks and boost high up and 8.0 will come for sure
ET has been given the opportunity to come to the states to run for years and refuses to. Also if it will easily run 8.0, then pull the interior out of the car and run an 8.0, prove it.

Same old ifs and speculation with ET. STFU and do something.
Old Mar 21, 2016, 10:48 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
There is a lot of haters on these guys for the past. They always said take it to they track so they have and they have very respectable numbers for those track conditions. Now the haters are hating on how much much they got into it. Haters are gonna hate. Im looking forward to when they go faster. You haters are gonna be back peddling for sure.
The following users liked this post:
TwinTurboM3 (Mar 21, 2016)

Quick Reply: Extreme Tuners evo ix 8.489@173