Notices
DynoFlash [Visit Site]

Channels and voltage variables in LogWorks

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2006, 01:12 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Channels and voltage variables in LogWorks

Since you aren't seeing or reading this thread ( https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=177674 ) that had my question(s), I started a new thread. You've been online and answering other questions https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/se...nduser&u=13943 so please kindly answer mine when you get a chance.

On December 17, 2005, you did a custom road tune with my car. I had the LM-1 setup and you were quite happy because it made it easier for you to tune. Since you didn't provide a printout because you said it was raining, and since I have the log file in my LM-1, I was wondering if you can provide the information you used in LogWorks so I can see what you saw that day.

What I need to know are:
1) What each channel stood for (i.e. #1 = RPM, #2 = psi, #3 = knock, #4 = G's, #5 = TPS, etc. in the correct order)?
2) What the voltage of the channel converts to (i.e. 0.50V to 4.50V equals -14.70psi to 35.30 psi)?
3) What were the numbers for each channel's smoothing factor (if you do smoothing)?

Thanks.
Old Jan 8, 2006, 01:51 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This kind of inquiry is something best addressed in a pm or email

When i have time i will respond to all of the same as i have been travling quiet a bit - thanks

This forum is not designed for eveyone to post "hey Al " questions - is for general questions and topics related to the product in general - speific questions addressed to me should go by PM or email

Thanks