Notices
DynoFlash [Visit Site]

Dynoflash Midwest/Missouri Anyone?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2006, 12:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yea 680's can't be the hang up because they are probably the most common upgrade, he is probably strapped but I understand your frustration. I know that Al and David Buschur work together quite a bit, you might ask to see if he can help get you want you need for the time being.
Old Aug 6, 2006, 06:08 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by GTVEVO
Yea 680's can't be the hang up because they are probably the most common upgrade, he is probably strapped but I understand your frustration. I know that Al and David Buschur work together quite a bit, you might ask to see if he can help get you want you need for the time being.
Al told me thats what it was... But i think im with you. So your saying contact buschur and see if they will send me a flash? Who do i contact?
Old Aug 6, 2006, 08:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EiEVO
Al told me thats what it was... But i think im with you. So your saying contact buschur and see if they will send me a flash? Who do i contact?
Ya I would just call their shop and you will probably talk to Jared and let him know your situation and see if they can arrange somthing for you. Its worth a shot, or you could send David a PM and explain and just talk directly with him.

http://www.buschurracing.com/contact.htm

or pm davidbuschur
Old Aug 6, 2006, 08:39 PM
Evolved Member

Anyone interested in a custom trip from al to do some tuning please chime in. i would be willing to get in touch with al to get some prices and what not to see how much its going to cost to get him here as long as we would have enough people to do it. thanks alot

Matt
Old Aug 6, 2006, 09:21 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 03redtype-s
Anyone interested in a custom trip from al to do some tuning please chime in. i would be willing to get in touch with al to get some prices and what not to see how much its going to cost to get him here as long as we would have enough people to do it. thanks alot

Matt

It only takes 5 deposits so counting you and me we only need 3 other people to get it set.
Old Aug 6, 2006, 10:40 PM
Evolving Member

but the question is...where? where can we all meet up so nobody will be upset and we can all agree on. Post where you live if your wanting AL to come tune your car. so we can find a place that will be close enough to fit everyones needs.
Old Aug 6, 2006, 10:42 PM
Evolved Member

ya i might be down for a Joplin MO custom tune... depending on time... college student
Old Aug 6, 2006, 10:42 PM
Evolving Member

Springfield, MO
Old Aug 6, 2006, 11:27 PM
Evolving Member

St. Louis. One thing you might need to consider is that Al will be flying in and there needs to be a real airport close by. I'm sure he doesn't want to fly into a city and then rent a car and drive another 2-3 hours just to be able to tune some cars. That cuts into his profits and will raise the price of the tune for each of us.
Old Aug 7, 2006, 07:46 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
+1 for KC!
Old Aug 7, 2006, 07:50 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by GTVEVO
Ya I would just call their shop and you will probably talk to Jared and let him know your situation and see if they can arrange somthing for you. Its worth a shot, or you could send David a PM and explain and just talk directly with him.

http://www.buschurracing.com/contact.htm

or pm davidbuschur
No, do not do this. Buschur has nothing to do with Al's flashes. That would just annoy more people who aren't related to the situation.

GTVEVO, not sure why you thought 680s were the most common injector upgrade, but there are VERY FEW people with stock turbos and upgraded injectors who are customers of Dynoflash. He does not have any eflash maps for this combo of mods and 680s, else the map would have been done a long time ago. He has to create one then test it on an evo with similar mods and 680s before he can even think about sending this map out. There is no reason to have upgraded injectors on the stock turbo, and Al highly recommends NOT upgrading the injectors, so he has very few maps (if any) for that sort of setup.
Old Aug 7, 2006, 08:30 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Max-Q
St. Louis. One thing you might need to consider is that Al will be flying in and there needs to be a real airport close by. I'm sure he doesn't want to fly into a city and then rent a car and drive another 2-3 hours just to be able to tune some cars. That cuts into his profits and will raise the price of the tune for each of us.
So you think that flying into St. Louis would be better to drive our cars during high traffic and have more of a hassle trying to make laps around the town. I think that a smaller town or less conjested place would be a smarter idea.
Old Aug 7, 2006, 08:33 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Warrtalon
No, do not do this. Buschur has nothing to do with Al's flashes. That would just annoy more people who aren't related to the situation.

GTVEVO, not sure why you thought 680s were the most common injector upgrade, but there are VERY FEW people with stock turbos and upgraded injectors who are customers of Dynoflash. He does not have any eflash maps for this combo of mods and 680s, else the map would have been done a long time ago. He has to create one then test it on an evo with similar mods and 680s before he can even think about sending this map out. There is no reason to have upgraded injectors on the stock turbo, and Al highly recommends NOT upgrading the injectors, so he has very few maps (if any) for that sort of setup.
Once again, if he has a flash for all my mods with stock injectors then send it to me..... I would be freakin happy. I have already stated i would like to drive my car and i will be more than happy to put my stock injectors back in just so i can have it flashed.
Old Aug 7, 2006, 10:19 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EiEVO
So you think that flying into St. Louis would be better to drive our cars during high traffic and have more of a hassle trying to make laps around the town. I think that a smaller town or less conjested place would be a smarter idea.
Stop looking at it from your point of view only. Does it make any sense to have Al fly into St. Louis or KC and then spend time and money to drive across Missouri just so you don't have to deal with the scary city traffic?

Believe it or not but there are places only a short drive from the airport where you will find nothing but wide open highways with very little traffic. for example, if he drove 10 minutes west on I-70 from Lambert he could get a hotel at Earth City and we would have acess to MO 370 which is a (I know this will terrify you) closed highway with 3 lanes of traffic in each direction that cuts through farm fields. It has very little traffic and you can easily make all the laps you want back and forth.

Why don't we let Al decide whether or not he wants to fly across the country to a city then get a rental car and drive 4 hours across a state to tune cars. Then when he's done he can drive another 4 hours just to get back to the airport for his flight so you aren't inconvienced by having to drive your car more than a few miles.

Last edited by Max-Q; Aug 7, 2006 at 10:23 AM.
Old Aug 7, 2006, 11:20 AM
Evolved Member

joplin or springfield both have airports so he wouldnt have to drive a long ways to do the flashes. but anyway keep it up i believe we have one from what i have read we have one from st louis, springfield, joplin, Maybe tulsa and kc? that would be 5 of us as long as we could get a commitment and agree upon a place to do it. Please chime in where you would like to have it done.

Last edited by 03redtype-s; Aug 7, 2006 at 11:28 AM.

Quick Reply: Dynoflash Midwest/Missouri Anyone?