Notices
DynoFlash [Visit Site]

Dynoflash Midwest/Missouri Anyone?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2006, 11:04 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dynoflash Midwest/Missouri Anyone?

I know Chicago is up for dibs on location but honestly i am unable to get enough time off to drive 8hrs per way. There are a few locals that im sure would love to be flashed so i will check.. So if anyone Around the Springfield, MO/Kansas City, STL wants to chime in lets hear it.

Meanwhile.....e-flash..., im still waiting... "wink, wink" "going on 12 days....

Last edited by EiEVO; Aug 4, 2006 at 11:06 PM.
Old Aug 5, 2006, 12:46 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Be sure to contact newbie03evo. Damn, I think that's his name, but I get so many PMs that I can't keep track. I think he's in the middle of nowhere and said KC would work for him.
Old Aug 5, 2006, 01:48 AM
Evolving Member

I would be interested for sure!!!
Old Aug 5, 2006, 06:59 AM

I would be interested but can Al do EcuTek because that is what I have already. I'm north of KC. Depending on when the date is will depend if I will be with my car or not. If I can not make I will have friend bring my car to get tuned.
Old Aug 5, 2006, 04:40 PM
Evolving Member

Well i dont know if i want to get a custom flash... At this point its hard for me to get a e-flash. I know Al's busy.... And i have given him plenty of time. If i have asked for something he is unable to do or needs 2 weeks to do then all he had to do is tell me. Tell me before hand. Dont tell me one date and then change it to another ETA...and then another date. Warrtalon was going to help me get my flash on day 10 but i am told that being i have bigger injectors that is not possible for warrtalon to do. So al will have to make/modify a rom for me and therefore it may be custom in its own way or form. Thats great, perfect, supurb..... Just give me a ETA and stick to it. Im not yelling just venting because i have every right to.

I know its only $49.99 that dont have but its the point my car has been down since July 24th. I sent him the ROM file the next day..The 25TH...I expected a week maybe 9 days tops to get a flash. Today is day 12... And tomorrow with be day 13. So it will prolly be day 14 "monday" before i get a response from AL. And hopefully the flash i get was worth the wait. If its going to be much longer i may just ask for a refund, and get service elsewhere. Im sorry Al, but i am not the reason for myself being unhappy its the lack of service. NOT the waiting, not the price, not the quality.

If the injectors are the issue for this whole ordeal... Why isn't this posted anywhere? and I have also stated i will throw my stock injectors back in if he can give me a flash for the mods i currently have with stock injectors. I was willing to help.... I have offered to send warrtalon and al more money to just have it done.

I thank warrtalon for replying to my pm and trying to assist in this matter.

Last edited by EiEVO; Aug 5, 2006 at 04:43 PM.
Old Aug 5, 2006, 05:26 PM
Evolved Member

im in joplin missouri and would definatly be intested in a custom flash from al thats what ive been wanting instead of a mail in. Please keep me updated!!!!
Old Aug 5, 2006, 05:43 PM
Evolving Member

there are 8 evo's in springfield alone and i am pretty sure that there are at least 4 of us that would be in on it.... I just want to see how my second flash goes first. If its a job well done and i get it soon then i may be up for doing this.... i started this thread yesterday on the terms believing i was getting my flash then or today. I would like a custom tune but i have more modding i want to do before then and im at the point where i want to know if im happy with the mods i have and the new flash will determine that. If the car runs well and i am happy with it i will continue to mod more...and if its not a whole lot different i will prolly stop here. We will see....
Old Aug 5, 2006, 05:45 PM

Stl Sounds Good Too Me!
Old Aug 5, 2006, 11:46 PM
Evolved Member

Sprague, Al does have EcuTek and can flash you with that for the same price as normal.
Old Aug 6, 2006, 09:03 AM
Evolving Member

[B]
Originally Posted by EiEVO
Well i dont know if i want to get a custom flash... At this point its hard for me to get a e-flash. I know Al's busy.... And i have given him plenty of time. If i have asked for something he is unable to do or needs 2 weeks to do then all he had to do is tell me. Tell me before hand. Dont tell me one date and then change it to another ETA...and then another date. Warrtalon was going to help me get my flash on day 10 but i am told that being i have bigger injectors that is not possible for warrtalon to do. So al will have to make/modify a rom for me and therefore it may be custom in its own way or form. Thats great, perfect, supurb..... Just give me a ETA and stick to it. Im not yelling just venting because i have every right to.

I know its only $49.99 that dont have but its the point my car has been down since July 24th. I sent him the ROM file the next day..The 25TH...I expected a week maybe 9 days tops to get a flash. Today is day 12... And tomorrow with be day 13. So it will prolly be day 14 "monday" before i get a response from AL. And hopefully the flash i get was worth the wait. If its going to be much longer i may just ask for a refund, and get service elsewhere. Im sorry Al, but i am not the reason for myself being unhappy its the lack of service. NOT the waiting, not the price, not the quality.

If the injectors are the issue for this whole ordeal... Why isn't this posted anywhere? and I have also stated i will throw my stock injectors back in if he can give me a flash for the mods i currently have with stock injectors. I was willing to help.... I have offered to send warrtalon and al more money to just have it done.

I thank warrtalon for replying to my pm and trying to assist in this matter.

Originally Posted by dynoflash.com
QUOTE]

*Mail-in ECU requires owner to FedEx ECU to DynoFlash. The ECU will be reflashed and sent back by FedEx the same day. Refund can only be given if customer returns ECU to us to be reflashed back to stock
So i could hae paid $150 more and i would have got my ecu back over 10 days ago... the extra $150 would have been worth it to me. Just so i can drive it.

Last edited by EiEVO; Aug 6, 2006 at 09:14 AM.
Old Aug 6, 2006, 09:13 AM
Evolved Member

He's in Florida doing tuning for 12+ hours a day. He only has time to tune, eat, sleep, eat, ****, then tune. He also has his daughter with him visiting grandma. I told you I would help, but you still keep messaging. If he had time to discuss and work on this stuff, it would have been done, but during a tuning session, there is very little time. He only gets online to make a few quick posts then moves on.
Old Aug 6, 2006, 09:17 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Warrtalon
He's in Florida doing tuning for 12+ hours a day. He only has time to tune, eat, sleep, eat, ****, then tune. He also has his daughter with him visiting grandma. I told you I would help, but you still keep messaging. If he had time to discuss and work on this stuff, it would have been done, but during a tuning session, there is very little time. He only gets online to make a few quick posts then moves on.
Well i must say that i do not read minds. I was unaware of what he does all day. I was just told it will be done, it will be done, and it will be done...... and still its not done. Im more pissed of the fact im being lied to and ignored as a customer then the fact i paid for a service and the only service i have seen is you tried to help. Other than that my measly $49.99 i sent him doesnt mean ****. It's b/s... How would you feel to be in my shoes?
Old Aug 6, 2006, 09:26 AM
Evolving Member

for all the tuning he does.... 12+ hrs a day... you cant tell me that hes never done a evo with the same mods as i do with 680's.... And the injectors is whats making this a 14 day wait. I also stated i would be very happy to have a flash for my current mods with stock injectors.... if its going to be a lot longer. If not i will wait. All i asked is give me a date and stick to it. and PM'd AL ONCE 5 days ago.
Old Aug 6, 2006, 09:29 AM
Evolving Member

Last edited by Max-Q; Nov 7, 2008 at 11:07 PM.
Old Aug 6, 2006, 12:20 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Warrtalon
Be sure to contact newbie03evo. Damn, I think that's his name, but I get so many PMs that I can't keep track. I think he's in the middle of nowhere and said KC would work for him.
Clay, thanks for remembering me but I think that right now I am going to stick with the E-Flash.

Maybe later I will have more things on the car and need a custom flash.

Quick Reply: Dynoflash Midwest/Missouri Anyone?