Notices
DynoFlash [Visit Site]

Dynoflash Midwest/Missouri Anyone?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2006, 05:43 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ive been waiting for a flash. Its been 18 days so far. I will not be doing a custom tune unless i can see that he cares about his customers enough to tell me an exact date and stick to it. Hell everyone on this forum knows about my situation.. I need a flash that will support 680's or ALSO i asked al to send me a flash for my mods but with stock injectors if it will help on the waiting issue. Im sorry AL but your too busy on the road doing custom tunes to the point recently i have seen a lot of unsatisfied customers "only because of the time delay" not because of the flashes. I just wish it was easier for you to complete all the requests this forum has given you.
Old Aug 11, 2006, 05:45 AM
Evolving Member

NOTE: I am doing a rebuild on my tranny / also a new clutch so after i get the flash it will be down for a little longer... Expected time is 5-7 days. I am ordering a assembled tranny and being charged for my core then i will return my tranny after i install the rebuilt one. So it will cut my downtime a lot. So in reality it may only be down for 2 days max.. But i expect something to not go 100% smoothly. So far... nothing does.
Old Aug 13, 2006, 09:22 PM

i still think st louis has a lot of evo's and sti's that would like to get a tune, al has tuned my car in peoria before and did a great job.
Old Aug 14, 2006, 06:58 PM

I would be down for Kansas city. There is alot of evo's here, and I know I could get atleast 1 other to come with me.
Old Aug 14, 2006, 11:14 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TURBevO8
The guy is never home. He is always traveling. I am not at all surprised it takes forever to get stuff given the circumstances. I agree it is wrong to say something will ship out soon and then it takes a long time but still, how can one man do so much while never in the same place for any length of time? That is why I am driving all the way to CT to get tuned. One day notice, 3-1/2 hour drive up, get tuned, pay the man, and head home. Done. No hassle. Now I of course know that most of you cant drive to CT to get tuned but I guess all I am saying is you shouldve expected to wait a while given the circumstances, that's all.

Are you freaking kidding me..... Its not about how long it will take.

ITS the LACK OF: COMMUNICATION! AND HONEST BUSINESS.....

If plans change and he was unable to fulfill the service we have paid for... Then at least have the decency to email, call, or PM us to tell us we have not been forgotten but that its going to take a little more time... NO he would rather us wait a week or two and then flip out on a thead... Then B1tch cause were bringing this to the public.

What a joke...

Just think if al has rented a rental car and they forgot to book it for him in ALASKA... I would find that funny.... sad to say but Karma is a B1tch.

= to us for having to wait.
Old Aug 17, 2006, 01:48 AM
Evolving Member

wow i just read this whole thread and all you do is complain about the guy, just go somewhere else and get a flash if your in such a hurry. Obviously the guy is busy and he can't get to post every night like you. So calm down on the day timer and just wait for him to talk to you or find another tuner.
Old Aug 21, 2006, 10:01 PM
Evolving Member

do you want to give me $50.00 and not get anything in return?
Old Aug 21, 2006, 10:42 PM
Evolving Member

just get whatever money they owe you but i would just leave them alone if you cannot get ahold of them. Thats why i made an appointment at ams and got tuned. I made a set date and didnt have to worry about anything.
Old Aug 21, 2006, 11:59 PM
Evolving Member

Thats what everyone on here is getting at... We pay, were told aproximate time of them being ready... Then we wait cause its been delayed... Thats cool...no big deal. Then its delayed again... Well i paid july 24th... Still have no flash. I would love to go to ams to get my car tuned or turbotrix.... I oversee two businesses and i really dont have the time to get away to do so. And it really pisses me off when he can sleep at night knowing he has taken tons of customers money and hasn't completed the other half of the transaction. For all we know the money could be spent and its no big deal. Cause were not getting custom tunes.. I understand that the "eflash" is for a good base starting point but he has been able to do pretty well for many of people and their cars can be considered "tuned" now i know now to use AEM ems, utec, emanage, and hondata fairly well... Heck Justin @ AEM is a heck of a nice guy and when i flew out to hawthorne in april of 04' i got my first EMS for one heck of a deal...Lets just say its about $700 less then the average evo ems cost.. The evo is new terretory for me. So having a good starting point where i can make little adjustments and fine tune..It would be great to have... Especially because i paid for it almost 1 month ago.

Last edited by EiEVO; Aug 22, 2006 at 12:48 AM.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 01:15 PM
Evolving Member

Im up for a Missouri Flash trip by Al. I live in the middle of the state so Im game for any town and any date. Ill send in money as soon as everyone agrees on a date/place. I can put in for my time off at work

Cliffs: Will dvive anywhere in MO and will send in a deposit. just let me know what date
Old Aug 25, 2006, 12:29 PM
Evolving Member

Guess this is going to die and Missouri will never have Al
Old Aug 25, 2006, 10:38 PM
Evolved Member

I feel the same way in Wisconsin/Illinois. I've already sent in my deposit already.
Originally Posted by Fusion7
Guess this is going to die and Missouri will never have Al
Old Aug 27, 2006, 04:47 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Genesis8
I feel the same way in Wisconsin/Illinois. I've already sent in my deposit already.
I would love to see a STL trip..........just I need a date befor i send in money. lol
Old Sep 3, 2006, 04:58 AM
Evolving Member

bump
Old Sep 13, 2006, 09:21 AM
Evolving Member

Think this will ever happen?

Quick Reply: Dynoflash Midwest/Missouri Anyone?