Notices
DynoFlash [Visit Site]

July 10 and 11 - Tampa FL - book now

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2004, 05:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Roland... do you remember me.. I met you in one of the meet in Orlando couple of months ago... you want to go on Saturday... may be we can hang while our cars are getting flash..

Vinnie
Old May 29, 2004, 09:44 AM
Evolved Member

OK, I have been keeping a spreadsheet of everyone who has signed up, what order the deposits were sent in to AL, and what times and dates were requested. So far we've had no scheduling issues so everyone has what they requested.

It's my daughters birthday party at the moment so I can't post the whole thing; but I'll post all the information in my spreadsheet some time tonight. Let's keep those deposits comming so you can get the bests timeslots!

Al, thanks for all the answers; I'll paypal a deposit after my daughters party (kinda hectic right now). BTW, I'm gonna snag the 7:00 - 9:30pm slot. I hope no one minds; but if someone really needs this spot I'll be more than happy to swich, since I'll be there all day. ;-)

As allways, if there are any questions please feel free to post them for Al, or PM me. Thank you all for your great repsonses and support!
Old May 29, 2004, 10:19 AM
Evolved Member

I've PM'd the last two prepaid members who have not chosen timeslots. There are currently only two spots left for Saturday; so once they choose Saturday will be booked up.

Al, when you get a chance can you post some Sunday times? I can allways move to Sunday if someone else really needs a Saturday tune, and some other locals my also be willing to take a Sunday slots.

Thanks!
Old May 29, 2004, 11:25 AM
Evolving Member

Al, i would like the 1130-2pm slot
jimmy
Old May 29, 2004, 02:10 PM
Evolved Member

..edited..

Last edited by siantjab; May 29, 2004 at 02:16 PM.
Old May 29, 2004, 02:14 PM
Evolved Member

Here is what I have so far for the Saturday schedule, from the people that have allready responded.

platinumspecv 10-Jul 9:00am -11:30am
vletnguyen 10-Jul 11:30am - 2:00pm
Toobs 10-Jul 2:00pm - 4:30pm
vtevo 10-Jul 4:30pm - 7:00pm
Siantjab 10-Jul 7:00pm - 9:30pm
kvcycle ?? ?? ??

kvcycle, if you don't want the 9:30pm - Midnight slot I can take it for you; or you can do something on Sunday. Let me know if you need anything.

Now let's get Sunday booked up!!
Old May 29, 2004, 02:37 PM

OK, since Saturday filled already I will take a Sunday slot.

Thanks
Old May 29, 2004, 03:25 PM
Evolved Member

PM'd you kvcycle. You can take my slot too; it's cool. :-)

I'll be around for the whole thing anyway, so I'm in no real hurry.
Old May 29, 2004, 04:19 PM

Greetings!

I Just Picked up my New 03 evo This week and I want to get in on this deal. Although My Evo Is in stock form i hope to have some mods done by July. Can I Still Resere A Spot?
Old May 29, 2004, 04:27 PM
Evolved Member

heh i think you should do this in Orlando rather than tampa
Old May 29, 2004, 04:42 PM
Evolved Member

bjthedj, sure I'll add your name to the list now. To reserve a spot you'll need to PayPal Al a $100 deposit (all the info is in Al's first post). We still have all day Sunday to book tunes. If you send Al the deposit please PM me and I'll make sure to mark you as paid and you can reserve a time on Sunday.

platinumspecv, sorry, I'll keep that in mind for next time. But since I organized this, and I'll end up helping Al out through the whole event, Tampa is just more convenient. ;-)

There are still plenty of spots available for anyone who wants to join in! Saturday is booked up, but there is all day Sunday. Reserve your spots now if you want to be garunteed an oppertunity to get tuned!
Old May 29, 2004, 04:46 PM
Evolved Member

Heh definatley nxt time in 0-town. I need to get a MBC and a fuel pump installed within the next few weeks. Now should I install the MBC when Al tunes it? or before? Because it'll need to be tuned and i'll have no way to see how much boost im running. Tell me what I should do man!

Krunal
Old May 29, 2004, 04:58 PM
Evolved Member

You definately want to install your MBC ahead of time. Al is probably going to be very busy while he's here. The MBC install is not very dificult at all; and there are a lot of resources right on this site to tell you how it's done. Do you have a boost gauge? If not I would definately get one! You can buy one for $50, including the mount (Autometer), and the install is about as simple as it gets. I installed mine in less than an hour and it works prefectly. A boost gauge is an absolute must for a turbo'd vehicle.

Once the boost gauge is installed tuning is simple as well. You loosen the screw on the MBC as far as it will go and go take some short runs to see where the boost goes too. Keep doing this and tightening the MBC screw till it's exactly where you want it. It can be fine tuned during the tuning session as well if necessary. If you do a search there are some easy step by step DIYs on this site.
Old May 29, 2004, 05:09 PM
Evolved Member

[QUOTE=siantjab]QUOTE]

Thanks man ... ur info is hella useful. I actually ordered Autometer C2 gauges and a pod. gonna order the MBC soon. I think Al mentioned Hallman MBC. I"ll get one of those as well as the fuel pump.

Krunal
Old May 29, 2004, 05:30 PM
Evolved Member

Yeah, I ordered the Hallman Pro RX MBC, since I've heard nothing but good things about it and it comes with both springs. I ordered mine from Mach V because it was the cheapest I've found it and it comes with everything to install it (hoses, t-connectors, mount, zip ties, etc.).

Quick Reply: July 10 and 11 - Tampa FL - book now