Notices
ECU Flash

Jestr M1 flash gained me 20whp/50ft-lbs

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2007, 09:49 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by nj1266
Good job and good results. The Evo 9 has a much better cooling on the cylinder head which allows you to run higher timing @ peak torque/boost. Your running 7* with no knock. Very impressive

You should get an AFR meter so you can figure out your AFR ratio.
thanks. a wbo2 is next so i can hopefully get a little more power out of it. still debating on going with an AEM uego+boost gauge, or an LC-1 + JDM Map sensor and no gauges.

OT: is wbo2 sensor supposed to be before or after the cat? and if its supposed to be before, how does that affect these dyno places that just put it in the tail pipe?
Old Mar 11, 2007, 10:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
john is the best. i got to be the most annying customer he talks to but you know what. he replys to my emails. picks up the phone. and he is just a great guy. i will always deal with him.

so far i got
93oct flash
100oct flash
getting custom tuned for 93 map on the 17th
getting custom tuned for 93+100%meth on the 17th
then after that im getting his 6 munth subsription for check ups and tweeks as need be. he makes me spend mad cash and i get ever dollar worth and then some. and i love every minute of it

2 of my friends also use him since i told them who he is and how he works. they also love his work

1 of them is also getting custom tuned on the 17th.

i cant wait. i love john.
Old Mar 11, 2007, 10:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by dexmix
thanks. a wbo2 is next so i can hopefully get a little more power out of it. still debating on going with an AEM uego+boost gauge, or an LC-1 + JDM Map sensor and no gauges.

OT: is wbo2 sensor supposed to be before or after the cat? and if its supposed to be before, how does that affect these dyno places that just put it in the tail pipe?
I am a huge fan of Innovate products. They have great cutomer service and the Logworks software is fantastic. You can log with logworks all the parameters from the tactrix cable plus the AFR. I would get the LC-1 and JDM Map sensor and add a gauge later on for daily driving. Logging your boost is a MUST IMO.

Place the sensor before the cat at the end of the downpipe in the three o'clock position passenger side. This is the most easily accessible place for it.
Old Apr 5, 2007, 07:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am using the tactrix cable and when using the logworks software it's not as efficient in my car as using evoscan. It seems to not sample enough and the graphs all looked "stepped" except for the AFR (which is pulled from the LC-1, not the tactrix cable.) What could be causing this, other than the fact that I have an RA not an Evo?
Old Apr 5, 2007, 08:33 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
you should post a new thread so you get more responses, but can you post a graph or some logs? evoscan vs logworks.

its possible what you see is normal, but i wont be able to tell unless i see it.
Old Apr 5, 2007, 09:15 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will do that when I get home. thanks for the help.