Notices
ECU Flash

post your maps here

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2006, 08:05 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Looks like the X Axis (load) is at 6830 Y Axis RPM is at 67FE for that definition.. I can't be certain what else is "Off" though..
Old Jun 4, 2006, 08:06 AM
EvoM Guru

I suspect everyone may have slightly different XML defs at this point.. Hopefully a new release will clear most of it up.
Old Jun 4, 2006, 09:31 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by MalibuJack
The RPM table is pointing to the wrong place hence the weird numbers.. Hopefully thats the only glitch in the definition..
So that is why his numbers are wierd or is mine to blame?
Old Jun 5, 2006, 08:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
it shows screwy on mine also
Old Jun 5, 2006, 10:41 PM
Evolved Member

Hi

there seem to be quite a few areas that don't match as expected. for example, acceleration enrichment, boost cut delay timer, boost limit, rev limit. Thought I'd mention it if anyone is looking at these valuse as a guide.

MB

Originally Posted by AlwaysinBoost
ok then, here is the link to my map. Just becuase it works for my car doesn't mean it will work for yours.

http://www.easy-sharing.com/481501/v...mpgas.rar.html

Its nothing special, infact its a very conservative tune. I didn't want to push anything because my WB still isn't installed (waiting on a boomslang harness) so all the data logging was done with a pocketlogger. With my basic mods (TBE, K&N panel filter, MBC set to 1.3bar & walbro) I see a nice flat timing curve in fourth gear.

comments and questions are welcome.
Old Jun 6, 2006, 07:25 AM
Evolved Member

If you decide to post your maps, please remember to clear out your imobilizer code.

I don't have anything to post yet.
Old Jun 6, 2006, 09:03 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by chrisw
If you decide to post your maps, please remember to clear out your imobilizer code.
Why? I was hoping to compile a list to see if there is a limited number of different codes. Maybe I should just start a thread regarding the issue and have everyone post their codes.
Old Jun 6, 2006, 09:39 AM
EvoM Guru

For your own security, I wouldn't post your Immobilizer code, also, if you make the immobilizer FFFF, its a clear reminder (Though I was actually told using FFFF will allow the ECU to bypass the immobilizer, but I'm not so sure about that and haven't had an opportunity to try it)

There are 65536 possible immobilizer codes, probably a few reserved codes not used..
Old Jun 6, 2006, 10:03 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MalibuJack
For your own security, I wouldn't post your Immobilizer code, also, if you make the immobilizer FFFF, its a clear reminder (Though I was actually told using FFFF will allow the ECU to bypass the immobilizer, but I'm not so sure about that and haven't had an opportunity to try it)

There are 65536 possible immobilizer codes, probably a few reserved codes not used..
I don't want to muck up this thread anymore... I'm off topic. See the following thread about immobilizer codes/EcuTek/FQ Evos. MalibuJack, I'm going to ask you about the FFFF immobilizer code in the openecu thread as well... that way we won't continue to screw this thread up with OT discussions.

http://forums.openecu.org/viewtopic.php?p=5221#5221
Old Jun 6, 2006, 06:23 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by burgers22
Hi

there seem to be quite a few areas that don't match as expected. for example, acceleration enrichment, boost cut delay timer, boost limit, rev limit. Thought I'd mention it if anyone is looking at these valuse as a guide.

MB
good observations.
Keep in mind I'm only running 1.4bar max boost on 93 octain.
Accel enrichment has been increased to max value (1.99) from 2000-7500
Boost cut delay timer has been raise to eliminate fuel cut
Boost limit has been raised to eliminate fuel cut
rev limit is set pretty low, I think 7300... I don't have cams so I see no need to go higher.

When I installed my wide band I was seeing between 12.5-13.5 AFR in 3rd gear between 2500-3000 rpm. its a little lean for my tastes so I fattened it up a bit.
Old Jun 7, 2006, 12:32 AM
Evolved Member

Hi

OK I didn't realise you had altered any of those maps, that would explain the differences. I see quite a few people who find the spool up area a bit lean, the acceleration enrichment looks like a good way to go to change this.

MB
Old Jun 19, 2006, 06:13 AM
Evolving Member

this thread needs more screen shots
Old Jun 28, 2006, 08:00 AM
Evolved Member

i have ecu plus and i want to post a screen shot how to i do that? how do i actually copy the graphs and such....from there i know how to post i just cant figure out how to "screen shot" it!
Old Jun 28, 2006, 08:20 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by AutobonEvo
i have ecu plus and i want to post a screen shot how to i do that? how do i actually copy the graphs and such....from there i know how to post i just cant figure out how to "screen shot" it!

viewing the screen, hold alt and hit print screen, then go to MSpaint or similar and go to edit, then paste and your screen will apear. Then save and post
Old Jun 28, 2006, 01:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
There is already a website that has a library of ECUFlash maps.
Right now there is basically no EVO maps, but they have a vast librabry of Subaru maps.
We should start posting EVO maps there. You have to register to see/download/add maps.

http://www.osecuroms.org/

Quick Reply: post your maps here