Notices

Visiting the Nurburgring on April 1st

 
Old Mar 18, 2012, 06:35 PM
  #1  
Evolved Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (29)
 
bnr34rb26dett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Detroit/ Philly/ Tokyo
Posts: 608
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Talking Visiting the Nurburgring on April 1st

Hello EvoM Germany, I am the owner of this evo here

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...ead-right.html

you might have seen my video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhVGeIgLdlI

Anyways, I will be visiting the nurburgring on April1st.
I will be renting out a Renault R26.R
From
http://nurburgringuk.com/

for 6 laps at the nurburgring.
I was wondering if any Evo guys would be at the nurburgring on april 1st. I would LOVE to take a ride in one of your cars.
Also, this will be my first time driving at the nurburgring. if there are any information that i should know about, i appreciate it.
thank you!
bnr34rb26dett is offline  
Old Mar 18, 2012, 07:06 PM
  #2  
Evolving Member
iTrader: (6)
 
EVILutionVIII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Georgia
Posts: 321
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
****, I remember watching that vid on =3 and was like "whoa!".

April 1st is a Sunday so theres a good chance I can make it out there. Going around the Ring is another story....Don't think I'll be doing any real lapping till my build is 100%, but I'd be down to do a few spirited laps.

The only thing I'd recommend is to have fun If you're coming from the states, then enjoy this once in a lifetime opportunity.
EVILutionVIII is offline  
Old Mar 18, 2012, 07:21 PM
  #3  
Evolved Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (29)
 
bnr34rb26dett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Detroit/ Philly/ Tokyo
Posts: 608
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by EVILutionVIII View Post
****, I remember watching that vid on =3 and was like "whoa!".

April 1st is a Sunday so theres a good chance I can make it out there. Going around the Ring is another story....Don't think I'll be doing any real lapping till my build is 100%, but I'd be down to do a few spirited laps.

The only thing I'd recommend is to have fun If you're coming from the states, then enjoy this once in a lifetime opportunity.

That will be awesome if you could show up. I will be doing 6 laps in the car so i will be at the ring for a while. starting from 11 in the morning.
bnr34rb26dett is offline  
Old Mar 22, 2012, 05:24 AM
  #4  
Evolved Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (29)
 
bnr34rb26dett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Detroit/ Philly/ Tokyo
Posts: 608
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
well its been confirmed. i will be there on april 1st 11am in a Renault R26.R
feel free to come talk to me if you find me
bnr34rb26dett is offline  
Old Mar 22, 2012, 07:50 AM
  #5  
Evolving Member
iTrader: (6)
 
EVILutionVIII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Georgia
Posts: 321
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Me and a few buddies will be there early.
EVILutionVIII is offline  
Old Mar 22, 2012, 08:52 AM
  #6  
Evolved Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (29)
 
bnr34rb26dett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Detroit/ Philly/ Tokyo
Posts: 608
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by EVILutionVIII View Post
Me and a few buddies will be there early.
I will try to be out there earlier than 11(when my rental starts) so that i can see some evos running
bnr34rb26dett is offline  
Old Mar 22, 2012, 09:39 AM
  #7  
Evolved Member
 
wjamyers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Falls Church, VA
Posts: 1,171
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
total craziness!!
wjamyers is offline  
Old Mar 22, 2012, 02:16 PM
  #8  
Newbie
 
patrickIX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 0
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Many Evo Drivers from Germany are on the Ring at the 1st April. There is a meeting from the German Evo-Board.

Im also at the Ring on that Sunday.
patrickIX is offline  
Old Mar 22, 2012, 02:44 PM
  #9  
Evolved Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (29)
 
bnr34rb26dett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Detroit/ Philly/ Tokyo
Posts: 608
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by patrickIX View Post
Many Evo Drivers from Germany are on the Ring at the 1st April. There is a meeting from the German Evo-Board.

Im also at the Ring on that Sunday.
OMG no way!!!
I just joined the german evo forum lol
bnr34rb26dett is offline  
Old Mar 22, 2012, 03:02 PM
  #10  
Evolved Member
iTrader: (8)
 
PKEVO8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: IL
Posts: 762
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am so jealous! Are you going to Germany just to drive the ring? If you don't mind me asking, what's the total cost to rent the car and drive 6 laps? If you don't want to post publicly can you PM me a ballpark figure? I'm very interested in doing something similar. Have fun, be safe, and good luck!
PKEVO8 is offline  
Old Mar 22, 2012, 05:36 PM
  #11  
Evolving Member
iTrader: (6)
 
EVILutionVIII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Georgia
Posts: 321
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by patrickIX View Post
Many Evo Drivers from Germany are on the Ring at the 1st April. There is a meeting from the German Evo-Board.

Im also at the Ring on that Sunday.


Had no idea. TBH, I actually prefer going out there when there's not a lot of people. Less of a chance for accidents and even less traffic. I feel bad cause I know I'll be seeing an Evo in the wall....just hope its not me.
EVILutionVIII is offline  
Old Mar 22, 2012, 06:00 PM
  #12  
Evolving Member
iTrader: (35)
 
blw6989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Raeford, NC
Posts: 174
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So now you introduce yourself with your video first man you're so lucky why didn't I become an engineer
blw6989 is offline  
Old Mar 26, 2012, 08:26 AM
  #13  
Evolving Member
iTrader: (6)
 
EVILutionVIII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Georgia
Posts: 321
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1 April isn't looking too good for me... Snapped a stud in my hotside while changing the gasket. Gotta try and find time to get it removed and replaced between now and Sunday but with my work schedule, it's looking grim. We'll see...
EVILutionVIII is offline  
Old Mar 27, 2012, 08:32 AM
  #14  
Evolved Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (29)
 
bnr34rb26dett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Detroit/ Philly/ Tokyo
Posts: 608
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by PKEVO8 View Post
I am so jealous! Are you going to Germany just to drive the ring? If you don't mind me asking, what's the total cost to rent the car and drive 6 laps? If you don't want to post publicly can you PM me a ballpark figure? I'm very interested in doing something similar. Have fun, be safe, and good luck!
its a little over a grand USD

Originally Posted by EVILutionVIII View Post


Had no idea. TBH, I actually prefer going out there when there's not a lot of people. Less of a chance for accidents and even less traffic. I feel bad cause I know I'll be seeing an Evo in the wall....just hope its not me.
Accidents will happen. Its just a matter of when

Originally Posted by blw6989 View Post
So now you introduce yourself with your video first man you're so lucky why didn't I become an engineer
hahaha its easier introduction that way

Originally Posted by EVILutionVIII View Post
1 April isn't looking too good for me... Snapped a stud in my hotside while changing the gasket. Gotta try and find time to get it removed and replaced between now and Sunday but with my work schedule, it's looking grim. We'll see...
oh noooo. im in Speyer for 2 weeks. i can stop by if you live near
bnr34rb26dett is offline  
Old Mar 28, 2012, 10:15 AM
  #15  
Evolving Member
iTrader: (6)
 
EVILutionVIII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Georgia
Posts: 321
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I feel like a woman right now, I can't make up my mind! Patrick basically convinced me to go, so I'll be there. Probably wont race, but I'll go for the scenery.
EVILutionVIII is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Visiting the Nurburgring on April 1st


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.