Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

553whp 490TQ FpRed Stock Block 35psi + Meth

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2009, 06:31 AM
Evolved Member

Location: South Beach, FL / Miami, FL / Pt. St. Lucie, FL / NYC
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sick Bro I wish I was there to see this Dyno pull. I'm hoping to get my car all tuned up tonight. It was great to be there to meet some of the customers on Sat. Pilot what ECU are you running?
Old Jun 8, 2009, 06:34 AM
Evolved Member

when you tracking it?
Old Jun 8, 2009, 06:50 AM
Evolving Member

Nice power and still on stock block.
Old Jun 8, 2009, 06:54 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Freddy302
PILOT!! Your car is SICK! I was very impressed seeing it run on the dyno. I agree %100 w/ Fathouse.. Take it to the track.. i dont think you will be disappointed at all. Mike FTW!!
Haha thanks Freddy! I will bring her down and git 'er dun!

Originally Posted by DBallz
Sick Bro I wish I was there to see this Dyno pull. I'm hoping to get my car all tuned up tonight. It was great to be there to meet some of the customers on Sat. Pilot what ECU are you running?
I saw your car on the lift the other day getting work done. Good luck with your setup and it sounds like you will have a monster yourself. I'd like to stop by when you dyno..shoot me a PM before you go! BTW I'm on the stock ECU/MAF and use Tephra's mods. I don't see a reason to ditch it just yet..

Originally Posted by gamebred26
when you tracking it?
Not sure, I usually have to work OT on Saturdays so it'll most likely be at Island on one of these Sundays..

Last edited by Wiznaz; Jun 8, 2009 at 06:56 AM.
Old Jun 8, 2009, 07:16 AM
Evolved Member

Nice smooth dyno sheet!! With your skillz behind the wheel, that's 10's for sure.

Good luck!
Old Jun 8, 2009, 07:19 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What does 550 whp normally net at the track on this dyno?
Old Jun 8, 2009, 07:26 AM
Evolved Member

those are some impressive numbers. We have basically the same set up, I cant wait to get my red and put down something in that power range. Congrats though.
Old Jun 8, 2009, 07:27 AM
Evolving Member

Thanks 4kin we shall see..

Crcain: I'm not really sure what a 550whp car would mph on the track. Maybe Jimmy, Junior or a customer can chime in with their experiences.
Old Jun 8, 2009, 07:37 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Congrats., nice numbers
Old Jun 8, 2009, 07:50 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by crcain
What does 550 whp normally net at the track on this dyno?

550 Whp will get you a 130 - 132 Mph trap speed - Jimmy

Last edited by JK@THESHOP; Jun 8, 2009 at 07:58 AM.
Old Jun 8, 2009, 08:03 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by JK@THESHOP
550 Whp will get you a 130 - 132 Mph trap speed - Jimmy
Definately Ferrarri hunting mph!!
Old Jun 8, 2009, 08:03 AM
Evolved Member

Location: South Beach, FL / Miami, FL / Pt. St. Lucie, FL / NYC
Originally Posted by Wiznaz
I saw your car on the lift the other day getting work done. Good luck with your setup and it sounds like you will have a monster yourself. I'd like to stop by when you dyno..shoot me a PM before you go! BTW I'm on the stock ECU/MAF and use Tephra's mods. I don't see a reason to ditch it just yet.. ..
Yeah I hope to be up there with you a Mike 1023 or at least all of The Shop cars running red turbos. Monster I'm not too sure of I'm a bit nervous that something is not going to workout well but that's me being nervous about everything. Last time I had the car tuned Dynoflash was tuning there and an IC pipe blew off I immediatly was thinking I had to buy a new motor. I'm going to be running stock ECU as well and I had been in a long debate in my head stock ECU vs. AEM I know Jimmy is going to keep telling me AEM but damn it I live in NY getting it inspected without a stock ECU is so hard and expensive. I have been thinking about that Tephra mod for a while especially the map switch for meth. I'll PM you with question and the time I'm getting tuned. Right now the hope is I'm getting tuned tonight as long as Jimmy can get some OEM parts from the dealer I'm doing the 60k service as well fluids, belts, pulleys, all the good stuff. If not tonight then I hope wednesday if not wednesday I'll wait till Sat. What's another week to make sure the car is perfect before the dyno.

Originally Posted by Wiznaz
Not sure, I usually have to work OT on Saturdays so it'll most likely be at Island on one of these Sundays..
If I can get my car back in time and skip a day at the gym I might go with you. I need to get my 60fts to 1.5-1.6
Old Jun 8, 2009, 08:18 AM
Evolving Member

Nice new numbers Mike.....Congrads on the new power. Don't worry about the lag. You will get used to it. I bet the car must feel good once it hits.
Old Jun 8, 2009, 08:50 AM
Evolving Member

Thanks man.. I think I'm already used to it as I find myself cruising at a higher RPM now just to be ready if I feel like hammering it
Old Jun 8, 2009, 09:28 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DBallz
Yeah I hope to be up there with you a Mike 1023 or at least all of The Shop cars running red turbos. Monster I'm not too sure of I'm a bit nervous that something is not going to workout well but that's me being nervous about everything. Last time I had the car tuned Dynoflash was tuning there and an IC pipe blew off I immediatly was thinking I had to buy a new motor. I'm going to be running stock ECU as well and I had been in a long debate in my head stock ECU vs. AEM I know Jimmy is going to keep telling me AEM but damn it I live in NY getting it inspected without a stock ECU is so hard and expensive. I have been thinking about that Tephra mod for a while especially the map switch for meth. I'll PM you with question and the time I'm getting tuned. Right now the hope is I'm getting tuned tonight as long as Jimmy can get some OEM parts from the dealer I'm doing the 60k service as well fluids, belts, pulleys, all the good stuff. If not tonight then I hope wednesday if not wednesday I'll wait till Sat. What's another week to make sure the car is perfect before the dyno. If I can get my car back in time and skip a day at the gym I might go with you. I need to get my 60fts to 1.5-1.6

DBallz...I'll be down to the shop tonight as well getting my bugs worked out. Goodluck with gettin those OEM parts.

Mike those are great numbers...I'm a little jealous but it's all good

Quick Reply: 553whp 490TQ FpRed Stock Block 35psi + Meth