Notices
Evo Dyno Tuning / Results Discuss vendor and member dyno tuning techniques, results and graphs.

Need some assistance

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2009, 05:14 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need some assistance

Currently purchased an Evo 9 MR I just want to know the stuff i am going to buy how much WHP i am going to get roughly ?

- FMIC Intercooler Kit and Piping
- Intake Manifold
- Exhaust Manifold / TBE With 02 housing
- Radiator and hose kit ARC
- oil cooler kit
- suction kit
- Cam pulley
- Cosworth M2 Cams
- RC 550 Injectors
- Intake OEM
- Walbro 255 fuel pump
- MBC - don't know how much boost should i crank or the maximum crank up with the stuff i have

This is all for now i ordred. Should i add anything else? The BOV or Diverter Valve is already IX so don't need to change that, but as for Valve springs and head bolts any recommendation?
Old Aug 9, 2009, 09:28 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
depending on what cam you're running 272s i'm guessing i would still certainly recommend springs and head bolts.. no sense in not doing it. you might consider getting bigger injectors and a perrin intake or something more simple k/n cone since you're doing the fmic and uicp/licp.

if you tune on 91 pump maybe around 330-350whp depending on dyno, 93 oct maybe 20-30 more (lil' bit of a stretch). but i say do 1000cc's and tune for e85 if it's readily available in your area and make over 400whp (easily) with your mod list.